Windows 10: Headset Device not available for Bluetooth Earphones

Discus and support Headset Device not available for Bluetooth Earphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I m using Boat Rockerz 235V2. I had both Headset and Headphone Stereo Devices working perfectly fine until a few days ago when only the Stereo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ritwik Radesh, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Headset Device not available for Bluetooth Earphones

Hi,

I m using Boat Rockerz 235V2. I had both Headset and Headphone Stereo Devices working perfectly fine until a few days ago when only the Stereo Option is available to me. I tried troubleshooting my sound problems by right-clicking on the volume icon on the taskbar. It showed me a list of my devices. The Headset Device showed that 'no jack information available'. Also, I have several bluetooth devices paired and I am having issue with Rockerz 235V2 only. Please resolve this issue.

Headset Device not available for Bluetooth Earphones 16aa9376-55f5-4a81-9afe-cc8b1e732107?upload=true.png Headset Device not available for Bluetooth Earphones 50b010ea-ac4d-48ac-9dcd-fdb81a2b9dd1?upload=true.png Headset Device not available for Bluetooth Earphones e8ffe552-d3a9-4f44-9981-16f54b068e10?upload=true.png

Headset Device not available for Bluetooth Earphones 5c654c5a-9a02-4900-a4c4-8cb32c25ac68?upload=true.png

:)

Ritwik Radesh, Dec 14, 2020

2. Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.

Hi Jollee,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below listed questions and get back to us.

1) Are you able to see any other earphones/headphones as playback device except the Bluetooth
    earphones?

2) From when are you facing this issue?

3) Are you facing this issue only with Bang and Olufsen BEOPLAY H5 Earphones?

Meanwhile, please try the below troubleshooting Methods.

Method 1:
    Disconnect the Bluetooth device and pair the device back and see if the volume control option shows up for the device.

Method 2:

Step 1: Open
    Playback Devices and right-click on a black place and select 'Show Disconnected Devices' and 'Show Disabled Devices'.

After that, you'll see headphones appear in the Playback devices shown in Disabled status.

Step 2: Then, right-click on your earphones and click 'Enable'.

Step 3: After the device is enabled, if you see it not set as
    Default Device, highlight it and click the
    Set Default
    button. If it's already set as default device.

Step 4: Click 'OK' and 'Apply'.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.

Hi Shafeeq,

Thank you for your suggestions.

I have attempted the above steps as you set out but the result is the same.

The system will still not recognise the earphones as a playback device.

Thank you.

JolleeRancher, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Headset Device not available for Bluetooth Earphones

Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.

Hi All,

I am having trouble using my Bang and Olufsen BEOPLAY H5 Earphones with my Lenovo P52S running windows 10.

The device and Windows pair perfectly, however, the device is not listed as a playback option in the volume mixer, device manager and sound options.

I have used the windows troubleshooter and followed a number of similar requests on this Microsoft support page such as checking for driver/firmware updates and also global windows updates to no avail.

I am running Windows 10 Version 1803 Build (17134.286)

Can anyone suggest a possible remedy?

JolleeRancher, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Headset Device not available for Bluetooth Earphones

1. Headset Device not available for Bluetooth Earphones - Similar Threads - Headset Device available

2. Can't connect to Bluetooth Headset/Earphone, And Can't removed the Bluetooth Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to Bluetooth Headset/Earphone, And Can't removed the Bluetooth Device: Hello,I have a problem quite a while with my Bluetooth headset recently.For the past 2 months it worked well, it doesn't have any problem with connecting or removing the deviceBut for the last 2 days ago, It just don't want to connect to the bluetooth nor the audio its says...
  3. Can't connect to Bluetooth Headset/Earphone, And Can't removed the Bluetooth Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to Bluetooth Headset/Earphone, And Can't removed the Bluetooth Device: Hello,I have a problem quite a while with my Bluetooth headset recently.For the past 2 months it worked well, it doesn't have any problem with connecting or removing the deviceBut for the last 2 days ago, It just don't want to connect to the bluetooth nor the audio its says...
  4. Bluetooth not available on this device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not available on this device.: I have two identical HP Pavilion dv7 laptops, both with Intel wireless cards and running the same BIOS versions and Windows 10. On one, Bluetooth works fine. On the other, Bluetooth is missing from Device Manager and there is no Bluetooth on/off slider in the control panel....
  5. Bluetooth not available on this device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not available on this device.: I have two identical HP Pavilion dv7 laptops, both with Intel wireless cards and running the same BIOS versions and Windows 10. On one, Bluetooth works fine. On the other, Bluetooth is missing from Device Manager and there is no Bluetooth on/off slider in the control panel....
  6. bluetooth not available on this device

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth not available on this device: hi, i'm running a windows 10 and suddenly my bluetooth toggle is gone. my speakers have never worked and always used bluetooth, so this is annoying for mei've tried device manager>bluetooth>bluetooth device>driver tab>uninstall device and restart, but it hasn't changed...
  7. Bluetooth is not available on this device

Bluetooth is not available on this device: Hi. i have a problem with my Bluetooth, like this person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-not-available-on-this-device/e94b38d3-a9a0-4324-bcc0-2ba3f2d09a8a , I tried everything , absolutly everything that you will find in that link and it's...
  8. Bluetooth earphones showing as two devices.

Bluetooth earphones showing as two devices.: If I connect my Bluetooth earphones to my laptop, it shows up as two devices. But the audio gets separated. e.g. I used the Stereo to play music or YouTube on one tab, works fine, then if join in on a discord call or a zoom conference, my Spotify or YouTube audio just...
  9. BLUETOOTH Headset/earphones: Why absolutly nothing works ?

BLUETOOTH Headset/earphones: Why absolutly nothing works ?: Hello, Hopefully you will read what i'm posting instead of giving me the usual procedural stuff. Why? Because i've tried them all. So... I've been trying for litteraly years to connect my bluetooth stuff to my laptop Asus Notebook K556U and absolutly nothing works. Ive...
  10. Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.

Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.: Hi All, I am having trouble using my Bang and Olufsen BEOPLAY H5 Earphones with my Lenovo P52S running windows 10. The device and Windows pair perfectly, however, the device is not listed as a playback option in the volume mixer, device manager and sound options. I have...