Windows 10: headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues

Discus and support headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have a Dell XPS13 9305. I use a logitech H340 USB Headset. I also use a USB-A to USB-C adapter because my laptop only has USB-C ports. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by someone :03, Feb 9, 2024.

1. headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues

Hi I have a Dell XPS13 9305. I use a logitech H340 USB Headset. I also use a USB-A to USB-C adapter because my laptop only has USB-C ports. I am running into an issue where after a couple seconds of listening, static starts coming in and it becomes impossible to hear. A temporary solution I have found is closing my screen to make the computer go to sleep and then reopening/signing in which fixes this. However, there is still a problem where the audio will be a little ahead of the video and there will be period static sounds like a very short "click" where it goes mute for less than a second.

:)

someone :03, Feb 9, 2024

2. Headset mike not recognized - can't open Audio Manager

You could try going into settings and running the 'Troubleshooter'. Although this might not work as I think it may be a software/driver issue.

headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues 262068d1578285488t-headset-mike-not-recognized-cant-open-audio-manager-capture.png

Ah okay. I have had a look at the manufacture Nubwo, and there doesn't seem to be any official drivers or software listed.

Thus I would suggest we try and uninstall everything related to the headset, and then let everything install automatically, as it had done on the other desktop (assuming everything was automatically configured, and it just worked).

1.) See if you can first remove the Realtek Audio Manager 1.0.0.222 software by uninstalling it.
    • Settings > Apps > Click on the app and select 'Uninstall.'

2.) After that right click on Start menu (*Start) and select 'Device Manager'
    • Under the 'View' tab, select 'Show hidden devices'
    • Then click on the arrow before 'Sound, video and game controllers' as well as 'Audio inputs and outputs' (this should drop down to reveal a list of audio drivers and headsets)
    • I can help you with which driver (in relation to your headset) to uninstall, if you post back with a screenshot.

Optional.) Or if you are comfortable with knowing which driver to uninstall, then do so
    • Right click on the driver name > Uninstall (Check 'delete software for this device'). Perform a restart and plug the headset back in.

ellellell1, Feb 9, 2024
  3. Kantastic Win User
    Audio Issue

Ever since I switched to my new Sniper, I've had issues with my speakers and headset (PC151) audio just dying on me. It'll work again after I open up audio manager then restart whatever program I had open. I noticed that sometimes when this happens, my speakers and my headphones fight for which is the default audio device, I see the icons flicking, fighting for the default audio icon.

Kantastic, Feb 9, 2024
  4. AAAesola Win User

headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues

Laptop audio and video Issues

Hi, so I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series laptop and I have been experiencing audio and video issues. When playing videos, the audio will slow down and start making buzzing static noises and the video (the laptop in general) would freeze or slow down.
    I have tried reinstalling the drivers and have updated the drivers but this hasn't fixed the issues. I was hoping for any advice or suggestions of what I can do to help. Thank you!

P.S.

I have taken it to computer care shops and they were unable to fix it and have deleted applications and files to free up some space. I also currently cannot afford to buy a new laptop, so any advice is extremely appreciated!

AAAesola, Feb 9, 2024
Thema:

headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues

1. headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues - Similar Threads - headset audio issue

2. headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues: Hi I have a Dell XPS13 9305. I use a logitech H340 USB Headset. I also use a USB-A to USB-C adapter because my laptop only has USB-C ports. I am running into an issue where after a couple seconds of listening, static starts coming in and it becomes impossible to hear. A...
  3. Audio issues with new headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio issues with new headset: Hello, so I recently got a new pair of headphones and I am having some audio issues when I open certain applications. I did some testing by using the troubleshooter and seeing if my drivers are updated or not but they have not worked. It also seems that whenever I open an...
  4. audio ahead of video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    audio ahead of video: my bluetooth headphones run perfect, but no matter where I'm opening the video, laptop speaker audio is slightly ahead of the video. i tried updating drivers to no avail. i guess I could just keep using the bluetooth headphones but I wanna know what the problem is. submitted...
  5. Audio Issue with Headset

Audio Issue with Headset: Hi all, I'm having a weird audio problem with Windows 10. When I use my headset to listen to anything (music, game audio, etc), sounds at certain pitches sound tinny or quiet. The best way I can describe it is like Windows is trying to output the sound in a 5 or 7 channel...
  6. Audio ahead of video.

Audio ahead of video.: I can't tell since when, but I'm getting this audio desync with every video I watch, be it from YouTube, Netflix, downloaded, any source. And it happens to every sound device, I've gotten it with HDMI Audio, Speakers, Digital output, but oddly enough, the audio never bugs...
  7. Audio / Video Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio / Video Issue: Hi everyone! So for the past week i have been having audio crackling / video sync issues and sometimes the video stutter / freezing. I have tried 3 clean installs and i still get the issue. It happens even when i have changed ssd / removed and replaced gpu with another...
  8. Audio gets ahead of video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio gets ahead of video: I've noticed that the audio of whatever video I'm watching progressively gets further ahead of the video until I pause it which seems to reset the problem. I've read about other people that have a similar problem but none of their solution have worked, even resetting my PC...
  9. audio and video issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio and video issues: My video and audio has suddenly, and for no reason that I can tell, stopped syncing. The audio is very out of sync with the video and the video is suddenly choppy and slow. What is the issue? I've installed no new programs or hardware....
  10. Audio ahead of video streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio ahead of video streaming: One week ago for no apparent reason, my audio started getting ahead of all streaming services. This happens across all browsers, and I have a second PC on the same network that does not have any issues. That PC does not run on Windows 10, but my PC does. I'm very suspicious...