Windows 10: he computer I have loads with 10, but when I bought it what was installed was 8

Discus and support he computer I have loads with 10, but when I bought it what was installed was 8 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The computer I have loads with 10, but when I bought it what was installed was 8 although I upgraded to 10 but I want to know how do get it back to how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ironfist, Jun 30, 2018.

1. ironfist Win User

he computer I have loads with 10, but when I bought it what was installed was 8

The computer I have loads with 10, but when I bought it what was installed was 8 although I upgraded to 10 but I want to know how do get it back to how it was when I acquired it while keeping 10 on there.

:)

ironfist, Jun 30, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 30, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 30, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 30, 2018
Thema:

1. he computer I have loads with 10, but when I bought it what was installed was 8 - Similar Threads - computer loads bought

2. How do I retrieve what I have bought?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I retrieve what I have bought?: For additional context, my account is considered a child account, so I had to buy Minecraft for me through my mothers account.I bought "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Deluxe Collection" early in June during the sale and am able to open the Minecraft Launcher. However, the only...
  3. How do I retrieve what I have bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I retrieve what I have bought?: For additional context, my account is considered a child account, so I had to buy Minecraft for me through my mothers account.I bought "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Deluxe Collection" early in June during the sale and am able to open the Minecraft Launcher. However, the only...
  4. How do I retrieve what I have bought?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. hello i have bought a new laptop its 8 months but when I click on WhatsApp or voice...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i have bought a new laptop its 8 months but when I click on WhatsApp or voice...: please give any solution that would work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-bought-a-new-laptop-its-8-months-but/61736da3-c622-47fe-9cd1-16e694dd623a
  6. hello i have bought a new laptop its 8 months but when I click on WhatsApp or voice...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello i have bought a new laptop its 8 months but when I click on WhatsApp or voice...: please give any solution that would work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-bought-a-new-laptop-its-8-months-but/61736da3-c622-47fe-9cd1-16e694dd623a
  7. When I bought my computer it had Windows 8 then I upgraded to the free Windows 10 version....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When I bought my computer it had Windows 8 then I upgraded to the free Windows 10 version....: When I bought my computer it had Windows 8 then I upgraded to the free Windows 10 version. Where can I locate my code? I need to reinstall Windows 10 due to some computer issues and missing .dll files....
  8. I need to delete Norton, it must have been pre installed when I bought this computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to delete Norton, it must have been pre installed when I bought this computer: I need to delete Norton, it keeps popping up with renew along with other unwanted adds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-delete-norton-it-must-have-been-pre/446ee468-cbdb-4825-a6a0-60d7403bd579
  9. How do I get Windows 10 on this Windows 8 computer I bought?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get Windows 10 on this Windows 8 computer I bought?: I am not good with computers I bought this used in trying to updste it cuz it's not letting me do anything how do I get windows 10 * Original title Windows * Moved from Windows 8/Update...
  10. What have I installed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What have I installed?: Having some malware messing up my Technical Preview, (see my thread, Something nasty in my tech preview.), I went on to the Microsoft site and downloaded an iso of W10pro64 and put it on a dvd. I used another hdd and did a clean install and skipped the product keys and it...