Windows 10: HDAudBus causing a driver state power failure 9f?

Discus and support HDAudBus causing a driver state power failure 9f? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, my windows 10 computer continues to shut down at random, displaying the message "Driver State Power Failure". When I open the DMP file,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dwaynes Black, Jul 7, 2023.

1. HDAudBus causing a driver state power failure 9f?

Hello everyone, my windows 10 computer continues to shut down at random, displaying the message "Driver State Power Failure". When I open the DMP file, it points to it being the HDAudBus. SYMBOL_NAME: HDAudBus!HdAudBusSelfManagedIoSuspend+93MODULE_NAME: HDAudBusIMAGE_NAME: HDAudBus.sysIMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.3083STACK_COMMAND: .process /r /p 0xffffc509d6302080; .thread 0xffffc509d62c3080 ; kbBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 93FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_HDAudBus!HdAudBusSelfManagedIoSuspendOS_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1BUILDLAB_STR: vb_releaseOSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64

:)

Dwaynes Black, Jul 7, 2023
  2. Rose Cal Win User

driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 7, 2023
  3. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

I have tried to follow instructions to solve DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE and to this point I find a lot of these 'experts' suggest doing things which are beyond the usual user level. This failure came on suddenly and even though I can log on the failure occurs each time. If possible PLEASE provide an easy to follow help. Someone suggested there may be a problem with the power supply. Is this possible?

Fortunately I have other computers to use.

Dsterling9, Jul 7, 2023
  4. I.Torres Win User

HDAudBus causing a driver state power failure 9f?

Power driver state failure

Hello, thanks to contact the Microsoft Community. My name is Israel Torres, I am an Independent Advisor.

Driver Power State Failure errors are usually caused by a computer or device driver going into sleep mode while you’re still using the device. Windows would send a wake signal to the device once it is needed and if the device doesn’t respond in time or at all,
    Windows flags a Driver Power State Failure error. The error can be caused either by the driver itself or power settings.

Fix Windows 10 Driver Power State Failure error

Two popular causes of this error were graphics drivers and Wi-Fi card drivers. It makes sense to update both while you’re here.

1. Navigate to Control Panel, Hardware and Sound and Device Manager.

2. Select your Network adapter and/or Display adapter.

3. Right click, select ‘Update Driver Software and Search automatically…’.

4. Reboot your computer and retest.

If a new driver doesn’t work, turn off power saving.

1. Navigate to Control Panel, Hardware and Sound and Power Options.

2. Select ‘Change power settings’ next to the active power plan.

3. Select ‘Change advanced power settings’ text link.

4. Select ‘Change settings that are currently unavailable’.

5. Find Graphics Settings or PCI Express and Link State Power Management and set to Maximum performance, depending on what computer you have.

6. Find Wireless Adapter Settings and set to Maximum performance.

7. Reboot your computer and retest.

If this troubleshooting doesn't work, please follow the steps in the next link:

https://windowsreport.com/driver-power-state-fa...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I.Torres, Jul 7, 2023
Thema:

HDAudBus causing a driver state power failure 9f?

1. HDAudBus causing a driver state power failure 9f? - Similar Threads - HDAudBus causing driver

2. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE cause unknown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE cause unknown: Hi all, for almost two weeks now I've been having troubles turning off my PC as every time I shut it down or restart it it takes ~5 minutes then it launches a BSOD with the error "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE".After reading online what the possible solution could've been I've...
  3. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE cause unknown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE cause unknown: Hi all, for almost two weeks now I've been having troubles turning off my PC as every time I shut it down or restart it it takes ~5 minutes then it launches a BSOD with the error "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE".After reading online what the possible solution could've been I've...
  4. HDAudBus causing a driver state power failure 9f?

HDAudBus causing a driver state power failure 9f?: Hello everyone, my windows 10 computer continues to shut down at random, displaying the message "Driver State Power Failure". When I open the DMP file, it points to it being the HDAudBus. SYMBOL_NAME: HDAudBus!HdAudBusSelfManagedIoSuspend+93MODULE_NAME: HDAudBusIMAGE_NAME:...
  5. HDAudBus causing a driver state power failure 9f?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDAudBus causing a driver state power failure 9f?: Hello everyone, my windows 10 computer continues to shut down at random, displaying the message "Driver State Power Failure". When I open the DMP file, it points to it being the HDAudBus. SYMBOL_NAME: HDAudBus!HdAudBusSelfManagedIoSuspend+93MODULE_NAME: HDAudBusIMAGE_NAME:...
  6. Blue Screen is caused by Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen is caused by Driver Power State Failure: Hello, could anyone analyze the minidump file created when my computer encountered a blue screen? This will help me to know what specific driver is causing the issue. Thank you.Here is the minidump...
  7. Blue Screen is caused by Driver Power State Failure

Blue Screen is caused by Driver Power State Failure: Hello, could anyone analyze the minidump file created when my computer encountered a blue screen? This will help me to know what specific driver is causing the issue. Thank you.Here is the minidump...
  8. Blue Screen is caused by Driver Power State Failure

9. Driver power state failure BSOD bugcheck code 9f

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver power state failure BSOD bugcheck code 9f: Hello. Today I found my TP link Wifi Adaptor unable to connect to internet, so I restarted the PC, it took ages and midway the restart the system crashed and gave me this BSOD : Driver power state failure. When the device booted again, the adaptor was still not connected. I...
  10. BSoD [ DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE ] caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSoD [ DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE ] caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Today, all of a sudden my laptop froze and a BSoD appeared saying "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE". I used BlueScreenView and found that ntoskrnl.exe is the main culprit. However I always keep my drivers updated, installing Windows Updates regularly, cleaning registers daily,...