Windows 10: Having troubles updating my device 3593.

Discus and support Having troubles updating my device 3593. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What should I do with this? I've been retrying to update this a lot of times already. I do not know what to do anymore. I also tried some suggestions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alessandra Nicole de, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Having troubles updating my device 3593.

What should I do with this? I've been retrying to update this a lot of times already. I do not know what to do anymore. I also tried some suggestions that I found here in the site. Installing Windows Assistant, typing in PowerShell, uninstalling dell updates, etc. But none of those work...Can someone help me with this??

:)

Alessandra Nicole de, Jan 7, 2024

2. Trouble Connecting To Bluetooth Device

Hello,

Thank you for updating us with the issue.

I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers.

Follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver:

Step 1: Steps to uninstall the device:

• Press Windows key
      + R to open Run.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press
      Enter

• Locate Bluetooth Device.

• Right click on the device and select
      Uninstall.

• Also place a check mark beside the option
      “delete driver files for the device”.

• Restart the computer
    Windows should automatically try to find and install the appropriate driver on restart. In case if it fails to install the driver automatically. If that didn’t work try step 2.

Step 2: Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Go to the manufacture website and search for the latest Bluetooth drivers compatible with Windows 10 available for the device model and then install.

Hope the information helps. If you have any queries related to Windows. Feel free to post. We are here to help you.

Ashish Sondhi, Jan 7, 2024
  3. Trouble locating device

If you are having trouble locating your device through the
    find my phone
    website, make sure you have all of what will be listed down below good to go!

If you have disabled your cellular network through on your phone, it will not be able to be found unless if it is connected through another network (Wi-Fi).

Make sure your phones "Find My Phone" Settings are enabled, if not or you are not sure, follow these steps.

Settings>Update & security>Find My Phone

Make sure that you have your "Location" Settings enabled, If you are not sure, follow these steps.

Settings>Privacy>Location

If all of these settings are enabled and you are still having trouble locating your device, the previous location of the device will be listed on the map. You should receive an email when the device is discovered. (Note: The last
    location is based on when the device gains connectivity to a network, meaning it is not always accurate)

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reply!

If you want further assistance with the issue,
    click here
    to chat with an assistant!

Or if you prefer to schedule a call, click here!

(Note: Your mobile devices IMEI is require, it is located in the "About" Settings in your device. If you can't find it, dial *#06# on your device)

Sebastian italia, Jan 7, 2024
  4. Having troubles updating my device 3593.

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jan 7, 2024
Thema:

Having troubles updating my device 3593.

1. Having troubles updating my device 3593. - Similar Threads - Having troubles updating

2. Having trouble with update 23h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble with update 23h2: I can download windows update 23h2 100% the problem im having is when ir reboot it's says there a error giving no number and is restoring back to old version what do I do for that thanks...
  3. Having troubles updating my device 3593.

Having troubles updating my device 3593.: What should I do with this? I've been retrying to update this a lot of times already. I do not know what to do anymore. I also tried some suggestions that I found here in the site. Installing Windows Assistant, typing in PowerShell, uninstalling dell updates, etc. But none of...
  4. Problem in updating my Dell Inspiron 3593 device after an reinstall of Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in updating my Dell Inspiron 3593 device after an reinstall of Windows 11.: I have reinstalled my Windows 11 by formatting my disc. But, now after reinstalling my windows in not getting an update to 23h2, and the latest cumulative update is installed. "2023-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5032190". How can I...
  5. Problem in updating my Dell Inspiron 3593 device after an reinstall of Windows 11.

Problem in updating my Dell Inspiron 3593 device after an reinstall of Windows 11.: I have reinstalled my Windows 11 by formatting my disc. But, now after reinstalling my windows in not getting an update to 23h2, and the latest cumulative update is installed. "2023-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5032190". How can I...
  6. Having trouble with my Internet and updated version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with my Internet and updated version: I have many questions about my windows vista. My brother gave me a Windows Vista that hasn’t been used in Over five years my question is how do I connect to the Internet without using ethernet. I looked up Many tutorials and even ask my brother but he is on the other side of...
  7. Having trouble with my Internet and updated version

Having trouble with my Internet and updated version: I have many questions about my windows vista. My brother gave me a Windows Vista that hasn’t been used in Over five years my question is how do I connect to the Internet without using ethernet. I looked up Many tutorials and even ask my brother but he is on the other side of...
  8. Having trouble with Nvidia update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having trouble with Nvidia update: I’m trying to set up a new computer with fresh system install and it constantly freezes indefinitely when updating Nvidia. I do own nvidia GPU and even when I install most recent drivers before connecting to the internet , the update breaks the computer. In the beginning I...
  9. having trouble getting update...

having trouble getting update...: i was burned badly last year i was away until recently, my desktop keeps saying it cannot update, keeps telling me to check internet connection,, i am connected, i am woefully behind on updates, what can i do, i am not very computer savvy, so i need simple answer......
  10. Help, having trouble with this update

Help, having trouble with this update: I've tried multiple things to get this from not happening when I tried to install the newest update for windows 10, but it just won't install this is the error I get when I try to install it: 2020-06 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems KB4023057 - Error...