Windows 10: Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself

Discus and support Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I checked the event viewer and saw a few errors; Error - "The previous system shutdown at 01:49:00 on ‎24/‎01/‎2024 was unexpected." - which is weird... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sneezedip, Jan 23, 2024.

1. Sneezedip Win User

Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself

I checked the event viewer and saw a few errors; Error - "The previous system shutdown at 01:49:00 on ‎24/‎01/‎2024 was unexpected." - which is weird because it didn't shutdown at 01:49Critical -"The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."Warning - "The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for

:)

Sneezedip, Jan 23, 2024
  2. xXTenXx Win User

PC Randomly Reboots

Just recently, my PC started to randomly reboot, to start it was once every other day, and know every few minutes.
    Any suggestions to rectify this problem would be greatly appreciated.

xXTenXx, Jan 23, 2024
  3. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Yes I tried what we spoke about and still the problem. I have lowered the speed and timings to what was suggested and have just played over an hour with no problems. Will now try my music software and hope I have no problems *Smile Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself :)

Daryl Gill, Jan 23, 2024
  4. lijongtao Win User

PC Just rebooting itself

I posted that error DCOM because it is what was at the top of the list when it rebooted. The reboot is what I am having problems with. All of a sudden the PC just reboots itself. I did a complete re-install and installed all the updates, checked to see if there was a bios update (which there isn't) but randomly it keeps happening. PC is only a few months old I had made for me., it's been brilliant. I did have a problem initially with the onboard graphics card getting too warm and rebooting (5 months ago) so I bought a 2 or 4gb graphics card Radeon RC-460 and it's been fine. I don't game, never have but the graphics card was for Youtube and running video.

When it does reboot I get the above message at the top of the events list. When it does it again I will post. All the connections are fine, buttons too. Thanks

lijongtao, Jan 23, 2024
Thema:

1. Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself - Similar Threads - Having problems randomly

2. Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself: I checked the event viewer and saw a few errors; Error - "The previous system shutdown at 01:49:00 on ‎24/‎01/‎2024 was unexpected." - which is weird because it didn't shutdown at 01:49Critical -"The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be...
  3. Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself: I checked the event viewer and saw a few errors; Error - "The previous system shutdown at 01:49:00 on ‎24/‎01/‎2024 was unexpected." - which is weird because it didn't shutdown at 01:49Critical -"The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be...
  4. Why my PC reboots itself randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my PC reboots itself randomly?: So I have this issue lately where my laptop decides to randomly reboot by itself. It happens like twice a day.I found something that says it is like administration problem, but I have these permissions.Codes are 10010; 10016there was some more but i can't get to itMy OS is...
  5. Why my PC reboots itself randomly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my PC reboots itself randomly?: So I have this issue lately where my laptop decides to randomly reboot by itself. It happens like twice a day.I found something that says it is like administration problem, but I have these permissions.Codes are 10010; 10016there was some more but i can't get to itMy OS is...
  6. PC reboot itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC reboot itself: Hello everyone and thanks in advance for your reply and sorry for my simple english My pc keep randomly rebooting during the day. It no shows any error or signal and in device manager the only thing is Kernel Power 41, so is kinda generic. I've already reinstalled windows,...
  7. PC Crashing and rebooting by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashing and rebooting by itself: I get the The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffffe0e0fadf4f0, 0xfffffe0e0fadf448, 0x0000000000000000. error, can't find the reason for it. Always it's while playing P3d. I am posting my Memory.dmp file though not sure why it's so heavy, maybe cause I have...
  8. Pc reboots itself at random times.

Pc reboots itself at random times.: Hey, My pc started rebooting itself at random times a week ago. Resets would occur 4-5 times a day at random times. I ran a stress test for my cpu but it worked fine under heavy load. I used intel diagnostic software for cpu again and it passed every test. I booted my pc...
  9. New gaming pc will randomly shut down then reboot by itself

New gaming pc will randomly shut down then reboot by itself: so i have a new gaming pc and whwnever im doing stuff it will randomly turn of then reboot by itself after like 3 secs. specs intel core i5-2400k 8gb ddr3 rAm 250gb ssd 1tb hardrive gefirce gtx 1050ti...
  10. PC Just rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Just rebooting itself: OK so a few weeks ago my PC screen would go off and the oc would reboot. There is no rhyme or reason to it. I am not watching videos or doing anything that would cause it to crash. I am getting an event error 10016 The application-specific permission settings do not grant...