Windows 10: Having “dpc watchdog violation” and “ driver power state failure” problems. PC keeps...

Discus and support Having “dpc watchdog violation” and “ driver power state failure” problems. PC keeps... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The last thing I remember I did was update devices on Armory Crate, then the crashing started. I don’t quite know what else could be causing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TripleDeezz, Jun 22, 2024.

1. Having “dpc watchdog violation” and “ driver power state failure” problems. PC keeps...

The last thing I remember I did was update devices on Armory Crate, then the crashing started. I don’t quite know what else could be causing this because it’s been working completely fine up until then. Went into Safe Mode and then Device Manager to see what the problem could be and I couldn’t update the drivers because it won’t even connect to the internet. Can’t even update windows because the PC will crash before I get a chance to do so.

:)

TripleDeezz, Jun 22, 2024
  2. askelly35 Win User

BSOD - with DPC Watchdog violation plus Driver Power State Failure

Sigh... a brand new build on new components. Have a dual boot - works brilliantly in Win 7 (no errors) but fails mostly upon boot up in Win 10.

Crash dump analysis shows 7 dump files with 6 DPC Watchdog violations and 1 one Driver Power State Failure. Using WhoCrashed shows module ntkrnlmp.exe as likely culprit.

I am at a loss. Machine works great in Win 7 but is all sadness and woe in Win 10.

The debug file is loaded - and now?

Your help will be appreciated.

askelly35, Jun 22, 2024
  3. Driver Power State Failure and DPC Watchdog Violation

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Common causes of dpc watchdog violations are with audio and display adapters.

Kindly follow these steps.

https://www.****/knowledge/dpc-watchd...

Get latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Please update your display adapter and network card driver.

You can choose to update via Device Manager, Windows Update or manufacturer website.

Even update the keyboard drivers.

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information with reference. Thoroughly research products advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it. Watch out for ads
    on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

GaneshGandhi1982, Jun 22, 2024
  4. Having “dpc watchdog violation” and “ driver power state failure” problems. PC keeps...

DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION / POWER STAE FAILURE ERROR

I am facing a lot of trouble with this Error code on my Toshiba Notebook.

The system hangs , and restarts with a screen with the error DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - 99 Percent of times and once it says - Power state failure

Tried all troubleshooting steps , visited more than 2 Service centres , ( no Toshiba support centre specifically in and around ) , still unable to diagonose the problem

Please can someone help , How can I send the dump files for you to access.

Unable to give remote access as system restarts in 2-3 mins

AnujGupta5, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

Having “dpc watchdog violation” and “ driver power state failure” problems. PC keeps...

1. Having “dpc watchdog violation” and “ driver power state failure” problems. PC keeps... - Similar Threads - Having “dpc watchdog

2. Having “dpc watchdog violation” and “ driver power state failure” problems. PC keeps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having “dpc watchdog violation” and “ driver power state failure” problems. PC keeps...: The last thing I remember I did was update devices on Armory Crate, then the crashing started. I don’t quite know what else could be causing this because it’s been working completely fine up until then. Went into Safe Mode and then Device Manager to see what the problem could...
  3. DPC watchdog Violation, Power state driver failure, and windows settings app crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC watchdog Violation, Power state driver failure, and windows settings app crashing: So I have been having this problem for a while now. followed guides, but nothing seems to work. although BSD occurs less often now I will still get DPC watchdog violations and power state driver failures. my drivers are up to date, as well as windows. Idk if this is related...
  4. BSOD: Driver Power State Failure and DPC Watchdog Violation

BSOD: Driver Power State Failure and DPC Watchdog Violation: Recently, Whenever I open Adobe apps such as Photoshop and Illustrator, my laptop bluescreens. This only happens when I'm using Adobe apps. I've done tutorials and what not but nothing seems to fix it. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f...
  5. DPC Watchdog Violation and Driver Power State Failure BSODs

DPC Watchdog Violation and Driver Power State Failure BSODs: I'm getting BSODs in a consistent manner, usually whenever I'm using PhotoShop or HitFilm Express; and usually either 'DPC Watchdog Violation' or 'Driver Power State Failure'. Typically my mouse will freeze for a few seconds, after which it will run fine for a few seconds...
  6. Driver Power State failure and dpc watchdog bsod errors

Driver Power State failure and dpc watchdog bsod errors: While using my computer i keep getting bsod with the errors in the title and it just happens randmly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-power-state-failure-and-dpc-watchdog-bsod/5456a282-c704-4229-98ea-9732e7b3fa43
  7. Driver Power State Faliure and DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD's

Driver Power State Faliure and DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD's: I have been getting these BSOD's more and more frequently since a couple of days ago. I recently installed an antivirus which I deleted and updated my nvidia drivers about a week ago. They seem to occur somewhat randomly but are more likely to happen when booting and...
  8. Driver Power State Failure and DPC Watchdog Violation

Driver Power State Failure and DPC Watchdog Violation: When running Lightroom Classic CC and/or Photoshop CC on my Razer Blade 15 Advance (2018) model. The spec for the laptop is, Intel I7-8750H, Nvidia GeForce 1060 Max-Q, 512GB M.2 SSD and 16GB of RAM. While using either or both of the programs the computer will randomly freeze...
  9. BSOD DPC access violation (Watchdog) / Power State failure

BSOD DPC access violation (Watchdog) / Power State failure: Hi, thanks for reading my post and for your time. I first had issues with my Network adapter (Atheros Qualcomm), ethernet was working fine and i could only get a connection to a few routers, the rest would reset my netword card on connection. Second issue happend very...
  10. BSOD - with DPC Watchdog violation plus Driver Power State Failure

BSOD - with DPC Watchdog violation plus Driver Power State Failure: Sigh... a brand new build on new components. Have a dual boot - works brilliantly in Win 7 (no errors) but fails mostly upon boot up in Win 10. Crash dump analysis shows 7 dump files with 6 DPC Watchdog violations and 1 one Driver Power State Failure. Using WhoCrashed...