Windows 10: Having crashing issues, need help with Driver Verifier files

Discus and support Having crashing issues, need help with Driver Verifier files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there,I've been having issues with some crashes on Windows 11 over the last few days.I have done a fair bit of troubleshooting and have narrowed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shas 'Okar, Oct 28, 2024 at 11:27 AM.

1. Having crashing issues, need help with Driver Verifier files

Hi there,I've been having issues with some crashes on Windows 11 over the last few days.I have done a fair bit of troubleshooting and have narrowed down the issue to it most likely being the GPU or some Drivers that have been changed recently.Have recently performed all the steps to get the DMP files from Driver Verifier and just need some help deciphering them.I have attached them in the link here, along with an NFO file with my system's information on it.Just an additional note: I have added an additional file DMP into the GDrive folder: 102624-10265-01.dmpThis file is actually from a few da

:)

Thema:

Having crashing issues, need help with Driver Verifier files

1. Having crashing issues, need help with Driver Verifier files - Similar Threads - Having crashing issues

2. Having crashing issues, need help with Driver Verifier files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having crashing issues, need help with Driver Verifier files: Hi there,I've been having issues with some crashes on Windows 11 over the last few days.I have done a fair bit of troubleshooting and have narrowed down the issue to it most likely being the GPU or some Drivers that have been changed recently.Have recently performed all the...
  3. Need help with driver verifier dma violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with driver verifier dma violation: My son has the geo book 140 and has a bsod with driver verifier dma violation stop code and keeps cycling to black screen that says preparing automatic repair. Can anyone help with this as it isn’t giving me a single option to stop the cycle?...
  4. Need help with driver verifier dma violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with driver verifier dma violation: My son has the geo book 140 and has a bsod with driver verifier dma violation stop code and keeps cycling to black screen that says preparing automatic repair. Can anyone help with this as it isn’t giving me a single option to stop the cycle?...
  5. Need help troubleshooting DMP files from driver verifier.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help troubleshooting DMP files from driver verifier.: Context: I decided after a while to finally try to troubleshoot the Memory Management BSODs I've been getting, but this isn't about that I already tried Memtest and took the RAM sticks out, cleaned them and put them back.. After a while I found this post/thread new here,...
  6. Need help troubleshooting DMP files from driver verifier.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help troubleshooting DMP files from driver verifier.: Context: I decided after a while to finally try to troubleshoot the Memory Management BSODs I've been getting, but this isn't about that I already tried Memtest and took the RAM sticks out, cleaned them and put them back.. After a while I found this post/thread new here,...
  7. Need help troubleshooting DMP files from driver verifier.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Driver verifier crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver verifier crashed: I ran into BSOD specifically KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on tcpip.sys and found this question.As answer suggests, I followed instruction of this wiki, and driver verifier crashed DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION, with no xxxx.sys.As this suggests, I'll upload DMP file and...
  9. Need help on driver verifier bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help on driver verifier bsod: I had a bsod 0x1000007E and did the sfc /scannow and dism steps and ran chkdsk then memtest. Everything checks out so I tried running driver verifier and after logging in i got this bsod SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M 0x1000007E. Could I please request assistance in...
  10. Have driver issue that I need help with.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have driver issue that I need help with.: For the past few months I have been having issues with my pc. Sometimes when I restart my pc I will get BSOD errors such as Critical_Process_Died, and System_Service_Exception. I run an OC on my 8600k, as well as XMP on my DDR4 3000mhz RAM. Normally when I have this issue I...