Windows 10: Having BSODs in my computer.

Discus and support Having BSODs in my computer. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am having bsods like 2 times a week. I dunno if this is a software, driver or hardware issue. Can anyone help me?Here are the links to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Carl Abalos, Sep 22, 2024 at 10:12 PM.

1. Having BSODs in my computer.

Hello, I am having bsods like 2 times a week. I dunno if this is a software, driver or hardware issue. Can anyone help me?Here are the links to the dumps.https://drive.google.com/file/d/17ent0vZOvx9RHdziXe3IazqQ5eQQwuT9/view?usp=drive_linkhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1l1g3_mrU-GFvm-2jf-ii8yDsYnftI7dP/view?usp=drive_linkhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/161ZI_Kj8Ov6TxID6bFtTLtwjk-hqm6B0/view?usp=drive_link

:)

2. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

4. alexsubri Win User

Having BSODs in my computer.

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Having BSODs in my computer. [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

Thema:

Having BSODs in my computer.

1. Having BSODs in my computer. - Similar Threads - Having BSODs computer

2. Having BSODs in my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having BSODs in my computer.: Hello, I am having bsods like 2 times a week. I dunno if this is a software, driver or hardware issue. Can anyone help me?Here are the links to the...
  3. Having BSODs in my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having BSODs in my computer.: Hello, I am having bsods like 2 times a week. I dunno if this is a software, driver or hardware issue. Can anyone help me?Here are the links to the...
  4. My computer is having random BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is having random BSOD: It is a miniPC with intel i9-12900H, 32GB RAM and intel iris Xe Graphics. The computer crashes randomly after I reinstalled the latest Windows 11. It can happen in gaming, when it just started, when I am using excel, when it is heavily loaded or just running 1 program.One...
  5. My computer is having random BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is having random BSOD: It is a miniPC with intel i9-12900H, 32GB RAM and intel iris Xe Graphics. The computer crashes randomly after I reinstalled the latest Windows 11. It can happen in gaming, when it just started, when I am using excel, when it is heavily loaded or just running 1 program.One...
  6. Computer keeps having BSoDs.

Computer keeps having BSoDs.: After my PC opens from a BSoD, I find this in the Event Viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x000000000000003f, 0x0000000000049435, 0x000000006156d80f, 0x00000000daf560a4. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  7. Computer having BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer having BSOD issues: Hello, Lately my computer has been having BSOD issues and has been frequently crashing and rebooting. When I start the computer back up, it says this in event viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.The bugcheck was: 0x00000119 0x0000000000000002, 0xffffffffc000000d,...
  8. Computer having BSOD issues

Computer having BSOD issues: Hello, Lately my computer has been having BSOD issues and has been frequently crashing and rebooting. When I start the computer back up, it says this in event viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.The bugcheck was: 0x00000119 0x0000000000000002, 0xffffffffc000000d,...
  9. COMPUTER HAVING FREQUENT BSOD'S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    COMPUTER HAVING FREQUENT BSOD'S: i am having frequent bsods on my windows 10 21H1 hp laptop and tried driver verifier and it generated these dump files.i am attaching the latest five dump filestwo of the old ones arent with the driver verifier.dump_files .i have added all the drivers with standard setting...
  10. My computer have BSOD

My computer have BSOD: Hello everybody, I have problem with my pc, which is the same with his PC. Could you help me to point the errors? This is the file which is attached below Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. Thank you - - - Updated - - - Hello...