Windows 10: having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE

Discus and support having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello.My computer recently has some problems with a BSOD code "SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE". I tried looking up for the problem and cannot find a proper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dr4g0nM4st3r, Nov 22, 2022.

1. having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE

Hello.My computer recently has some problems with a BSOD code "SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE". I tried looking up for the problem and cannot find a proper solution. Asked my friends and they told me to reset the motherboard, which did nothing. I also reinstalled the drivers for the graphics card, and still receiving these BSODs. There were some videos on YT that said to disable PTT in the motherboard settings, but I couldn't really find any information about PTTs. Fortunately, I had a problems with BSODs in the past, and was able to find some minidumps. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkgYy0Cc5CsWgctl2oYYNdTOYeGEbw?

:)

Dr4g0nM4st3r, Nov 22, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 22, 2022
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 22, 2022
  4. pepanee Win User

having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE

Lots Of Daily Spam Emails

Yes, I do appreciate your feedback and help. You're helping suggest ways on blocking all that, which is Step 1; we gotta take the first step. But the way that I'm looking at it is why stay stuck in Step 1 instead of moving on to Step 2? Step 2 is having a response to all this. So Step 1 is to block the non-sense, then Step 2 is to take down the source, if you see what I mean. I wanna apply Step 2. Let's move forward in the whole process, yah? =)

Cool thanks Momma!

pepanee, Nov 22, 2022
Thema:

having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE

1. having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE - Similar Threads - having lot problems

2. windows 11 is having a lot of problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 is having a lot of problems: I'm going through alot of different problems with keyboards taskbars multi screen audio and video errors. Since windows 11 is going through alot of issues i want to change my windows back to 10. Please tell me simplest way possible,...
  3. windows 11 is having a lot of problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 is having a lot of problems: I'm going through alot of different problems with keyboards taskbars multi screen audio and video errors. Since windows 11 is going through alot of issues i want to change my windows back to 10. Please tell me simplest way possible,...
  4. having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE: Hello.My computer recently has some problems with a BSOD code "SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE". I tried looking up for the problem and cannot find a proper solution. Asked my friends and they told me to reset the motherboard, which did nothing. I also reinstalled the drivers for the...
  5. having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE: Hello.My computer recently has some problems with a BSOD code "SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE". I tried looking up for the problem and cannot find a proper solution. Asked my friends and they told me to reset the motherboard, which did nothing. I also reinstalled the drivers for the...
  6. Having lots of performance problems :( Help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having lots of performance problems :( Help me: So, my laptop is basically useless now. For the last few months I've been experiencing system errors that made my CPU and RAM usage go 100%, and it is becoming more and more frequent, in a way that even using google causes it. It is nearly unbearable. Last month my mouse...
  7. PC is having lots of Problems while starting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC is having lots of Problems while starting: My PC is facing lots of problems while starting. It shows different errors like: Error Loading Operating System Could not boot from Hard disk And multiple errors like this....
  8. I have this problem in a lot of programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have this problem in a lot of programs: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kyesito [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fh063j/i_have_this_problem_in_a_lot_of_programs/
  9. mine windows 10 is having a lot of problem

mine windows 10 is having a lot of problem: mine windows isnot displaying wifi icon and doesnot show the available networks. also, it has a problem in bluetooth . there is problem in joining with wireless devices. please help me...
  10. Having a lot of problems with windows 10 1703

Having a lot of problems with windows 10 1703: I just bought a new Asus laptop which ran gift box and I downloaded some apps like firefox and zip but when I tried to update, it had an error I tried retrying multiple times but nothing is working I tried almost every solution here that I can find but nothing worked. I ran...