Windows 10: Had pre-installed windows 10 enterprise after reinstall i selected windows 10 pro from...

Discus and support Had pre-installed windows 10 enterprise after reinstall i selected windows 10 pro from... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have dell laptop that came pre-installed with windows 10 enterprise and I had it linked to my Microsoft account. I did a clean reinstall of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rize_J, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Rize_J Win User

Had pre-installed windows 10 enterprise after reinstall i selected windows 10 pro from...

I have dell laptop that came pre-installed with windows 10 enterprise and I had it linked to my Microsoft account. I did a clean reinstall of the windows by making a bootable USB drive. After reinstall my windows would not activate it displays Windows Activation Error Code 0xC004F213. So I clicked on troubleshoot then ' recently I changed hardware' and I logged into my Microsoft account but it says: "We can’t find any devices linked to your Microsoft account that can be used for reactivating the device you’re using right now. Make sure you’re signed in with the same Microsoft account you linked to the Windows 10 digital license on this device or try again later. "

How do I activate my windows?

:)

Rize_J, Dec 17, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Dec 17, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Had pre-installed windows 10 enterprise after reinstall i selected windows 10 pro from...

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Had pre-installed windows 10 enterprise after reinstall i selected windows 10 pro from... - Similar Threads - pre installed enterprise

2. I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got...: I recently bought a laptop and it had pre-installed windows 10, but after a day i got windows 11 update for free, i updated my windows but my windows 11 isn't activated, any help would be appreciated...
  3. I can't activate pre-installed windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate pre-installed windows 10 pro: Hello,Windows 10 pro came pre-installed on my computer, but I have been unable to activate it. The error code says "We can't activate Windows because we are not connected to your organization's activation server". The problem is, I don't have an organization and it has not...
  4. I can't install Windows 10 Pro on Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install Windows 10 Pro on Enterprise: Hi, I've been trying to install Windows 10 Pro on a computer that runs Enterprise.When I try to do that, it shows up with an error saying:"This tool can't update your PC,The language or edition of the version of Windows currently installed on your PC isn't supported by this...
  5. Pre install windows 10 pro

Pre install windows 10 pro: Hello Microsoft,I hope all is well with you all today!My company has some laptops that does not have windows 10 pro pre installed, its just regular windows 10. Is there way to pre install windows 10 without creating a local account before we hand laptops out to employees?...
  6. Activate pre-installed windows after reinstall it

Activate pre-installed windows after reinstall it: I've bought a new Asus laptop which Windows 10 Home was already installed on it. I recently found out that Windows don't function properly and maybe a clean installation could help it?But I have no idea how to reactivate Windows after reinstall itof course the same "Home"...
  7. Windows 10 cloud reinstall on Pre-installed Windows 10 Device

Windows 10 cloud reinstall on Pre-installed Windows 10 Device: I want to cloud reinstall Windows 10 on my device, Windows 10 came pre-installed with the device, now I don't want to reinstall Windows 10 from the device as it installs other unwanted apps too, but I don't know if I cloud reinstall Windows 10 on my device, will I have to...
  8. Windows 10 pro pre installed

Windows 10 pro pre installed: I want to double my ram from 8g to 16g will this cause a loss of my product key? Actually what modifications can i make without loosing the key? I have lost my key several times in the past on earlier versions of windows....
  9. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home and it Installed Windows 10 Enterprise

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home and it Installed Windows 10 Enterprise: I recently bought a laptop that had Windows 10 Home. I went through Microsoft Store and purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade and when I went to install it did Windows 10 Enterprise? It is also stating that windows is not activated? HELP!!!!!...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - Pre Requisites

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - Pre Requisites: Hi, we are developing Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 version (1809). We plan to license this devices, and according to the categories (High End, Value and Entry) our devices should be licensed by "Value" (Core M). Also, to perform an automated solution, we want to...