Windows 10: Hackers took over my laptop. How do I get them out?

Discus and support Hackers took over my laptop. How do I get them out? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hackers got into my laptop and blocked me caress. When I tried to get support from Microsoft I ran into two additional scams, one of which was almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Edith Kuiper, Jun 6, 2024.

1. Hackers took over my laptop. How do I get them out?

Hackers got into my laptop and blocked me caress. When I tried to get support from Microsoft I ran into two additional scams, one of which was almost successful in getting into my bank account. Now I try this discussion platform. Is this any good? All help is much appreciated. Edith

:)

Edith Kuiper, Jun 6, 2024
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 6, 2024
  3. Hackers took over my computer

Hackers took over my computer this morning. Trying to contact Microsoft made me get into two additional scams, one of which almost successfully tried to get into my bank account. Now I try this forum. Is it any good? Any help is really appreciated.

* Changed to a question

Edith Kuiper, Jun 6, 2024
  4. Hackers took over my laptop. How do I get them out?

Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Jun 6, 2024
Thema:

Hackers took over my laptop. How do I get them out?

1. Hackers took over my laptop. How do I get them out? - Similar Threads - Hackers took laptop

2. Hackers took over my laptop. How do I get them out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hackers took over my laptop. How do I get them out?: Hackers got into my laptop and blocked me caress. When I tried to get support from Microsoft I ran into two additional scams, one of which was almost successful in getting into my bank account. Now I try this discussion platform. Is this any good? All help is much...
  3. Hackers took over my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hackers took over my computer: Hackers took over my computer this morning. Trying to contact Microsoft made me get into two additional scams, one of which almost successfully tried to get into my bank account. Now I try this forum. Is it any good? Any help is really appreciated....
  4. Hackers took over my computer

Hackers took over my computer: Hackers took over my computer this morning. Trying to contact Microsoft made me get into two additional scams, one of which almost successfully tried to get into my bank account. Now I try this forum. Is it any good? Any help is really appreciated....
  5. Hackers took over my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. OneDrive took my files and I don't know how to get them back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive took my files and I don't know how to get them back: This morning when I turned on my PC there was a ton of red X marks on my files- completely out of nowhere, not sure what I did. When I opened folders, the images in them wouldn't preview like they used to and also had red X marks. Googled it and found out it was OneDrive, and...
  7. OneDrive took my files and I don't know how to get them back

OneDrive took my files and I don't know how to get them back: This morning when I turned on my PC there was a ton of red X marks on my files- completely out of nowhere, not sure what I did. When I opened folders, the images in them wouldn't preview like they used to and also had red X marks. Googled it and found out it was OneDrive, and...
  8. how do I get hackers off of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get hackers off of my computer: how do I get hackers off of my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-hackers-off-of-my-computer/7dc0ed06-74d4-495a-b85a-84616b9224bd
  9. how do I get hackers off of my computer

how do I get hackers off of my computer: how do I get hackers off of my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-hackers-off-of-my-computer/7dc0ed06-74d4-495a-b85a-84616b9224bd
  10. how do I get hackers off of my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing