Windows 10: Hacked/scammed

Discus and support Hacked/scammed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer showed a message stating my account was compromised and I am unable to use my laptop. It shows Microsoft and a number. I called theyvstayed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dominique Prince1, Jul 3, 2024 at 6:27 PM.

1. Hacked/scammed

My computer showed a message stating my account was compromised and I am unable to use my laptop. It shows Microsoft and a number. I called theyvstayed it was Trojan horse request remote access. I granted it but felt uneasy, after research I discovered it was a scam but it was too late. What can I do? How do I get my computer back under my control ?

:)

Dominique Prince1, Jul 3, 2024 at 6:27 PM
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. Old_hand Win User
    Hack Scam

I'm just mentioning this in case anyone else gets one. I went onto a link viaIE11
    [seemed respectable - no MSN Warnings] for music downloads, and a
    window appeared to say I'd been hacked, this hacker was trying to
    hack "their" webpage and I had to call a free number listed to get my
    Internet Explorer Unlocked
    as "they" had had to lock it for "their safety". Needless to say I didn't call them, and
    Win Def didn't find anything.

IE wasn't affected, either. How these scammers are linking to
    Users perhaps only a technician can tell. There are numerous Help
    Pages on the net to check if one has been hacked, and
    they wouldn't have to coax one to phone them if they could penetrate MSN
    defences via a web page. I haven't included any details because this particular scam is local.

4. Smeed Win User
Thema:

Hacked/scammed

1. Hacked/scammed - Similar Threads - Hacked scammed

2. Hacked/scammed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked/scammed: My computer showed a message stating my account was compromised and I am unable to use my laptop. It shows Microsoft and a number. I called theyvstayed it was Trojan horse request remote access. I granted it but felt uneasy, after research I discovered it was a scam but it...
  3. is it a hack/scam?, i keep getting emails about requests for a single use code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it a hack/scam?, i keep getting emails about requests for a single use code: i can not actually find the best "product* cause its purely code generations for logging into the Microsoft account itselfI keep getting emails for a single use code in my email. I probably receive 10 emails a day for the past few weeks. And I haven't been trying to request a...
  4. is it a hack/scam?, i keep getting emails about requests for a single use code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is it a hack/scam?, i keep getting emails about requests for a single use code: i can not actually find the best "product* cause its purely code generations for logging into the Microsoft account itselfI keep getting emails for a single use code in my email. I probably receive 10 emails a day for the past few weeks. And I haven't been trying to request a...
  5. scam microsoft account hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scam microsoft account hacked: the email of the hackers is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** please help my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ******** moved from german to english Community *****...
  6. scam microsoft account hacked

scam microsoft account hacked: the email of the hackers is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** please help my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ******** moved from german to english Community *****...
  7. I was just scammed about a hacking issue on my computer. How can I stop this from happening

I was just scammed about a hacking issue on my computer. How can I stop this from happening: My computer was hacked. A message supposedly from Microsoft support came on my screen. I could not do anything with my computer but call the "support" number. Unfortunately I did call and gave them access to my computer. Once I realized it was a scam I ended the call and...
  8. I was just scammed about a hacking issue on my computer. How can I stop this from happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was just scammed about a hacking issue on my computer. How can I stop this from happening: My computer was hacked. A message supposedly from Microsoft support came on my screen. I could not do anything with my computer but call the "support" number. Unfortunately I did call and gave them access to my computer. Once I realized it was a scam I ended the call and...
  9. I was just scammed about a hacking issue on my computer. How can I stop this from happening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. A small token of appreciation from the Windows team scam/phishing hacked infected email?

A small token of appreciation from the Windows team scam/phishing hacked infected email?: As of posting this 13 hours ago i recieved an email from Windows *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with reply to NoReply <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> reading the email it is rewarding me with 14 new windows themes, im trying to confirm if this is...