Windows 10: Hacked account and how to get it back

Discus and support Hacked account and how to get it back in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I come home today to see my minecraft account logged out of java edition so I try looking at my email for anything, nothing. So I decide to try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TarryCobra374, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Hacked account and how to get it back

So, I come home today to see my minecraft account logged out of java edition so I try looking at my email for anything, nothing. So I decide to try to log back in, says that my email wasnt associated with an account and when I check microsoft store the name is all messed up to some random stuff. I have hours worth of grinding on servers and items and cosmetics I got through buying them. And if you dont understand fully, my account was hacked, the email was changed same with the password.

:)

TarryCobra374, Aug 19, 2022
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Hacked account and how to get it back

Account hacked

My email (live.com) account was hacked.

• To whom do I report?
    • Where do I send header information?
    • How do I recover my account?

System details:

• Running Windows 10 on an HP all-in-one computer
    • Office 365

Thanks for your help.

BarbaraLamkin, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

Hacked account and how to get it back

1. Hacked account and how to get it back - Similar Threads - Hacked account

2. Someone hacked my main Microsoft account and changed the email so i cant log back in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone hacked my main Microsoft account and changed the email so i cant log back in!: Someone hacked my main Microsoft account and changed the email so i cant log back in! And he is saying that i need to pay him 5usd to get it back!...
  3. Someone hacked my main Microsoft account and changed the email so i cant log back in!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone hacked my main Microsoft account and changed the email so i cant log back in!: Someone hacked my main Microsoft account and changed the email so i cant log back in! And he is saying that i need to pay him 5usd to get it back!...
  4. My account got hacked and the email got changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and the email got changed: I was today years old when i found out that something is strange about my tabletsurface, so I checked the settings. I was unpleasently surprised that i couldn't log into my account becaus the email wasnt found or the password was wrong? So I tried to set the password back...
  5. My account got hacked and the email got changed

My account got hacked and the email got changed: I was today years old when i found out that something is strange about my tabletsurface, so I checked the settings. I was unpleasently surprised that i couldn't log into my account becaus the email wasnt found or the password was wrong? So I tried to set the password back...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked and they changed my email but i found the email they used...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account was hacked and they changed my email but i found the email they used...: I just got hacked today and they changed my microsoft account email so i cant log in with mine. I saw the new email they used can i get my account back. my account has my pc gamepass, american express details, and my microsoft windows key...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked and they changed my email but i found the email they used...

My microsoft account was hacked and they changed my email but i found the email they used...: I just got hacked today and they changed my microsoft account email so i cant log in with mine. I saw the new email they used can i get my account back. my account has my pc gamepass, american express details, and my microsoft windows key...
  8. What do I do if my account was hacked and a fraudulent credit card was added to my account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if my account was hacked and a fraudulent credit card was added to my account...: My account was hacked and someone used a fraudulent credit card to purchase an Xbox and 3 giftcards. I reported the account activity as not me, changed my password and canceled part of the order it would not let me cancel the giftcards. What else can I do? I can't investigate...
  9. What do I do if my account was hacked and a fraudulent credit card was added to my account...

What do I do if my account was hacked and a fraudulent credit card was added to my account...: My account was hacked and someone used a fraudulent credit card to purchase an Xbox and 3 giftcards. I reported the account activity as not me, changed my password and canceled part of the order it would not let me cancel the giftcards. What else can I do? I can't investigate...
  10. Hacked account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked account: Splitsen van deze thread. My Microsoft account has been Hacked The hacks send email that I have to pay some amount of money within 24 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hacked-account/8b7d8d0e-65ec-4a00-8c8e-6a0b6a4a7190