Windows 10: Gta 5 not opening

Discus and support Gta 5 not opening in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,so i downgraded from win 11 to win 10,and cause i am using gta v with mods,one of them requires spech pack,so i can talk,after installing it game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daris Mehtic, Feb 17, 2024.

1. Gta 5 not opening

Hello,so i downgraded from win 11 to win 10,and cause i am using gta v with mods,one of them requires spech pack,so i can talk,after installing it game stopped working,it says suspended in task manager and terminated in resource monitor,i teyed going back to win 11 but didnt help

:)

Daris Mehtic, Feb 17, 2024

2. gta 5 xbox 360 digital download

• bra
    • jag vill ha gta5
    • för at jag gillar gta 5

HirabidHirabidian, Feb 17, 2024
  3. GTA 5 black screen problem

Hi Vlado,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue only with GTA 5 or with any other games on Windows 10?
    • Has it ever worked before with Windows 10?
    • Have you tried running the GTA 5 in compatibility mode?
    • How are you trying to access the game? Is it from Windows Store, Xbox app, or desktop application?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Feb 17, 2024
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Gta 5 not opening

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 17, 2024
Thema:

Gta 5 not opening

1. Gta 5 not opening - Similar Threads - Gta opening

2. Gta 5 not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gta 5 not opening: Hello,so i downgraded from win 11 to win 10,and cause i am using gta v with mods,one of them requires spech pack,so i can talk,after installing it game stopped working,it says suspended in task manager and terminated in resource monitor,i teyed going back to win 11 but didnt...
  3. GTA V not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V not opening: Hi, My GTA V copy doesn't open whenever I try to open it, It shows suspended in the task manager and terminated in Resource Monitor.I tried to install whatever it required but still not workingHere's my system infoOS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  4. GTA V not opening

GTA V not opening: Hi, My GTA V copy doesn't open whenever I try to open it, It shows suspended in the task manager and terminated in Resource Monitor.I tried to install whatever it required but still not workingHere's my system infoOS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language Version...
  5. gta san andreas is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta san andreas is not opening: So I download and installed gta san andreas retextured from dodi repacks and it is not opening. I have tried compatibility settings and ran it as administrator but nothing. I even downloaded a mod free version from dodi but still not working.my specs areIntel Core...
  6. gta san andreas is not opening

gta san andreas is not opening: So I download and installed gta san andreas retextured from dodi repacks and it is not opening. I have tried compatibility settings and ran it as administrator but nothing. I even downloaded a mod free version from dodi but still not working.my specs areIntel Core...
  7. gta vice city dont open ,error code 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta vice city dont open ,error code 0xc0000005: any help pls ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-vice-city-dont-open-error-code-0xc0000005/ed11f756-7199-4ede-b181-fa5c4f2e6d23
  8. Snip n Sketch doesn't work when Gta V is open.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snip n Sketch doesn't work when Gta V is open.: So even if I have Gta in the background it still doesn't work. submitted by /u/Sub2Ele [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6xgen/snip_n_sketch_doesnt_work_when_gta_v_is_open/
  9. I keep getting a BSOD everytime I open GTA 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting a BSOD everytime I open GTA 5: I have throttlestop, park control, process lasso running in the background because I have thermal throttling issues. Recently I kept getting a BSOD after 10 minutes of launching GTA. Please help!...
  10. GTA San Andreas won't open in windows 10 may update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA San Andreas won't open in windows 10 may update: I updated my windows 10 with the may update, when i did this my gta do not open I try all the methods but nothing works. Before I updated it worked without problems....