Windows 10: Grey transparent balk on screen

Discus and support Grey transparent balk on screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Theres a grey transparent box on my screen, it appeared when i tried to rype something it and when i restarted, it was still there. There were also no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by User0406, Sep 29, 2024 at 11:52 AM.

1. User0406 Win User

Grey transparent balk on screen

Theres a grey transparent box on my screen, it appeared when i tried to rype something it and when i restarted, it was still there. There were also no updates available to its not that, what to do im desperate please

:)

2. Xbox One Streaming Grey Transparent Screen

Hey Everyone,

When i try to stream from the xbox 1 to my pc, the computer connects but all i get is a grey transparent screen. I have given the xbox a static IP, Opened several ports and have uninstalled and reinstalled the xbox app on my pc but still to no avail. I have
    also turned off Nvidia Shadowplay since i know that has caused some issues in other games. Any help will be appreciated. I am at wits end with this.

ChristopherBurcet, Sep 29, 2024 at 4:43 PM
  3. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 29, 2024 at 4:43 PM
  4. Grey transparent balk on screen

Windows 11 - Floating transparent box over the taskbar with loading cursor

I have a workaround to stop this happening. I’ve posted it multiple times, I hope the original poster will accept it as the answer as it disappears in all of the answers. Forget searching for something, follow these steps and you will be fine:

1. First do a restart so that the small window is not blocking anything.
    2. Then click on the blue window at the bottom of your screen.
    3. Type in "transparency",
    4. select the first thing that comes up in the search that is "Transparency Effects".
    5. In the popup turn off the transparency effects.
    6. You need to restart your computer
    7. Welcome to not be bothered by this transparent window anymore

Sigurdur Smarason, Sep 29, 2024 at 4:43 PM
Thema:

Grey transparent balk on screen

1. Grey transparent balk on screen - Similar Threads - Grey transparent balk

2. Grey transparently balk In middle of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Grey transparently balk In middle of screen: The grey balk appeared when i tried typing something in. And when i entered BIOS it was still there, what do i do pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-transparently-balk-in-middle-of-screen/15b36bb6-48ec-4dd8-ba03-8d0d517a30ef
  3. Grey transparently balk In middle of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey transparently balk In middle of screen: The grey balk appeared when i tried typing something in. And when i entered BIOS it was still there, what do i do pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-transparently-balk-in-middle-of-screen/15b36bb6-48ec-4dd8-ba03-8d0d517a30ef
  4. Grey transparently balk In middle of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Grey transparent balk on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey transparent balk on screen: Theres a grey transparent box on my screen, it appeared when i tried to rype something it and when i restarted, it was still there. There were also no updates available to its not that, what to do im desperate please...
  6. Grey transparent balk on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Grey transparent balk on screen: Theres a grey transparent box on my screen, it appeared when i tried to rype something it and when i restarted, it was still there. There were also no updates available to its not that, what to do im desperate please...
  7. White transparent screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White transparent screen: The screen will turn a transparent white and then freeze. When I click around on the screen it will go back to normal. It does this on any screen, email, Edge, anything. Just started doing it. No new programs installed. The only problem I have is Windows Update will not work...
  8. Transparent Blackbox on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparent Blackbox on screen: I have a small black box that appears on my screens in the same spot, I've tried playing with the notifications settings and restarting multiple times, it wont go away. Please help[IMG]...
  9. Transparent box on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparent box on screen: Every now and then, a transparent rectangle appears on my screen. When I close a window or app, part of it remains on my home screen within the box. The first picture is without the remains of a window and it is hard to see due to a black background but the second picture...
  10. Transparent/Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Transparent/Screen: I get this when I click on the login button. It's kinda of cool but maybe a bug. 10041 [img] 4868