Windows 10: Green horizontal line

Discus and support Green horizontal line in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abdullah Wajid, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Green horizontal line

I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible

:)

Abdullah Wajid, Nov 25, 2023

2. green horizontal line

I have a green horizontal line on my screen how can i remove this line? And what is the cause of this?

Karrem AbdonFlores, Nov 25, 2023
  3. Green horizontal line on the screen

I was connecting my laptop to a
    Smart TV Screen when a horizontal green line appeared on my laptop screen. No prior accident in my laptop happened. Can I troubleshoot anything on my laptop before I resort to screen replacement?

Rutchell_04, Nov 25, 2023
  4. Green horizontal line

Horizontal lines appear on the taskbar.

There appears to be glitchy horizontal lines on my taskbar that do not go away after a restart. The lines are purple and green and the icons on the taskbar appear to be glitchy as well.

Matthias Ng, Nov 25, 2023
Thema:

Green horizontal line

1. Green horizontal line - Similar Threads - Green horizontal line

2. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  3. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  4. GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY

GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY: USING WIN 10 PRO. RIGHT FROM WHEN THE MOTHERBOARD LOGO APPEARS THE GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARS AND THEN THE WINDOWS LOGIN PAGE SHOWS BIGGER FONTS. AND AFTER LOGIN THE DESKTOP ICONS LOOK BIGGER AND GREEN LINES CONTINUE TO FLICKER ALL OVER THE DISPLAY. LOOKS LIKE AS IF AFTER...
  5. GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY

GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY: USING WIN 10 PRO. RIGHT FROM WHEN THE MOTHERBOARD LOGO APPEARS THE GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARS AND THEN THE WINDOWS LOGIN PAGE SHOWS BIGGER FONTS. AND AFTER LOGIN THE DESKTOP ICONS LOOK BIGGER AND GREEN LINES CONTINUE TO FLICKER ALL OVER THE DISPLAY. LOOKS LIKE AS IF AFTER...
  6. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...: Please find the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-pink-horizontal-line-on-the-top-and-a-green/36cb47a1-6847-45eb-9af9-4853d3908c8c
  7. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...: Please find the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-pink-horizontal-line-on-the-top-and-a-green/36cb47a1-6847-45eb-9af9-4853d3908c8c
  8. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

9. green horizontal line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    green horizontal line: I have a green horizontal line on my screen how can i remove this line? And what is the cause of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-horizontal-line/40c5c48e-1698-4981-962e-2daa27f21eb6
  10. Green horizontal line on the screen

Green horizontal line on the screen: I was connecting my laptop to a Smart TV Screen when a horizontal green line appeared on my laptop screen. No prior accident in my laptop happened. Can I troubleshoot anything on my laptop before I resort to screen replacement?...