Windows 10: Graphics card

Discus and support Graphics card in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was playing a game and everything ws fine and then i got a black screen out of know where i couldnt tab out and i couldnt force quit the game so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by -K.B n G.B, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Graphics card

I was playing a game and everything ws fine and then i got a black screen out of know where i couldnt tab out and i couldnt force quit the game so i unplugged my computer. Now when i load it up it says checking for media presence then loads to the blue windows screen that says troubleshoot and everything else. When i click on continue to windows it freezes and restarts the process. I removed my graphics card and then it did the same process but it actually loaded windows. What i want to know is if my graphics card is dying or if it is something else.

:)

-K.B n G.B, Mar 23, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Mar 23, 2021
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Graphics card

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Graphics card

1. Graphics card - Similar Threads - Graphics card

2. Windows update disabled graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update disabled graphics card: On 9/1, I updated to Windows 11 version 23H2. Upon reboot, my screen mostly in dark areas, but on the desktop and all apps was covered with green flickering dashes. I have rolled back to the previous version and uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics driver NVIDIA GeForce...
  3. Windows update disabled graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update disabled graphics card: On 9/1, I updated to Windows 11 version 23H2. Upon reboot, my screen mostly in dark areas, but on the desktop and all apps was covered with green flickering dashes. I have rolled back to the previous version and uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics driver NVIDIA GeForce...
  4. Constant BSOD After Installing New Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD After Installing New Graphics Card: I recently upgraded from an iGPU to an RTX 4060. Ever since I got the new card, my PC has been constantly crashing at random intervals with BSOD. I've included my dumps below. Would appreciate any help.System:CPUAMD Ryzen 7 5700GMotherboardGigabyte A520M-K V2GPUMSI GeForce...
  5. Constant BSOD After Installing New Graphics Card

Constant BSOD After Installing New Graphics Card: I recently upgraded from an iGPU to an RTX 4060. Ever since I got the new card, my PC has been constantly crashing at random intervals with BSOD. I've included my dumps below. Would appreciate any help.System:CPUAMD Ryzen 7 5700GMotherboardGigabyte A520M-K V2GPUMSI GeForce...
  6. Graphics card isn't being detected whatsoever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card isn't being detected whatsoever: I have hp 840 G2 it had 1 GB amd graphics card, recently I gave it for repair, and now after repair graphics card isn't showing or being detected. I fear repair man has taken out the card but I also read somewhere that graphic cards are integrated in laptop so they can't be...
  7. Graphics card isn't being detected whatsoever

Graphics card isn't being detected whatsoever: I have hp 840 G2 it had 1 GB amd graphics card, recently I gave it for repair, and now after repair graphics card isn't showing or being detected. I fear repair man has taken out the card but I also read somewhere that graphic cards are integrated in laptop so they can't be...
  8. Graphics card isn't being detected whatsoever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Sabertooth 990FX PCI16, GTX 1080, No HDMI or DVI or checking two different graphic cards...

Sabertooth 990FX PCI16, GTX 1080, No HDMI or DVI or checking two different graphic cards...: Disconnected 250GB crucial drive with Windows 10 from a Sabertooth 990FX to use in newer computer because Samsung EVO 870 failed after less than 3 years, got a 250gb fanxiang drive for the newer computer operating system.I had another 2TB drive on the Sabertooth but I had a...
  10. Sabertooth 990FX PCI16, GTX 1080, No HDMI or DVI or checking two different graphic cards...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sabertooth 990FX PCI16, GTX 1080, No HDMI or DVI or checking two different graphic cards...: Disconnected 250GB crucial drive with Windows 10 from a Sabertooth 990FX to use in newer computer because Samsung EVO 870 failed after less than 3 years, got a 250gb fanxiang drive for the newer computer operating system.I had another 2TB drive on the Sabertooth but I had a...