Windows 10: Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update

Discus and support Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Shortly after updating, I noticed a problem with my pc. I was downloading a game while watching YouTube and the YouTube video quality was really bad,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Armin Mills, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update

Shortly after updating, I noticed a problem with my pc. I was downloading a game while watching YouTube and the YouTube video quality was really bad, which I assumed was just an issue with the internet since I was downloading something. Except the internet browser was not the only thing affected by this straining, "low resolution" problem, my entire display looked like that. The task bar, my background, my app icons, everything was pixilated and color shifted. I restarted the pc and everything went back to normal when it came back on, then I opened my internet browser again and as soon as I lo

:)

Armin Mills, Mar 18, 2024
  2. Basith M Win User

FSX wont open with Windows 10 update, requires min display resolution

Hi Steve,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 family.

This issue might have caused due to Graphics card driver related issues. I would like to know the make and model of the computer so that we could assist you further.

I suggest you to try installing the latest Graphics card drivers from the computer manufacturer's website or from Windows Update and check if it helps. This is to check if this is caused due to driver related issue.

Follow the steps to update the Video card driver:

• Press Windows + X
      keys and click on Device Manager.

• Expand ‘Display Adapters’.

• Right-click on the Graphics card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.

Once after installing the latest Graphics card drivers try changing the screen resolution to the highest and check.

Follow the steps to adjust the screen resolution:

• Right click on the desktop and click on Screen Resolution.

• Adjust the resolution to the highest.

Please feel free to visit our website for any help with Windows Operating System.

Basith M, Mar 18, 2024
  3. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 18, 2024
  4. Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update

Unable to output 4k resolution (potentially) after recent update.

A colleague and I have been using 4k external monitors with our windows 11 dell laptops for the last month, for which we've been able to set the correct resolution. However, at some point in the last week we've both lost the ability to set any resolution above 1080p for the external monitors.

I've tried the following:

• A different hdmi cable.
    • A different hdmi port.
    • Updating the graphics drivers.
    • Installing older graphics drivers.
    • Rolling back what windows 11 updates I could (very limited).
    • Resetting windows 11.
    • Reinstalling windows 11.
    Does anyone have any other suggestions of things to try? Additionally, the intel graphics command center recognises that the monitor is 4k, but it can't override the windows display settings.

Andrew Watson4, Mar 18, 2024
Thema:

Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update

1. Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update - Similar Threads - Graphics resolution glitch

2. Graphic glitch in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic glitch in windows 11: Hello!I've been using Windows 10 for a long time and it's always worked fine for me, I don't have any serious problems with it. However, I've already tried Windows 11 a few times and I always have the same problem, even trying to install in different ways.In Windows 11, when...
  3. Graphic glitch in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic glitch in windows 11: Hello!I've been using Windows 10 for a long time and it's always worked fine for me, I don't have any serious problems with it. However, I've already tried Windows 11 a few times and I always have the same problem, even trying to install in different ways.In Windows 11, when...
  4. Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update: Shortly after updating, I noticed a problem with my pc. I was downloading a game while watching YouTube and the YouTube video quality was really bad, which I assumed was just an issue with the internet since I was downloading something. Except the internet browser was not the...
  5. Experiencing frequent crashes, freezing, and graphical glitches after updating to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing frequent crashes, freezing, and graphical glitches after updating to Windows 11: I recently updated to Windows 11 22H2 after experiencing some audio issues with Windows 10, and I've had nonstop issues since. My brwsers Firefox, Chrome will freeze, crash tabs, and crash outright when doing things as simple as watching youtube videos, and videos are full of...
  6. Experiencing frequent crashes, freezing, and graphical glitches after updating to Windows 11

Experiencing frequent crashes, freezing, and graphical glitches after updating to Windows 11: I recently updated to Windows 11 22H2 after experiencing some audio issues with Windows 10, and I've had nonstop issues since. My brwsers Firefox, Chrome will freeze, crash tabs, and crash outright when doing things as simple as watching youtube videos, and videos are full of...
  7. Limited to Resolution after Nvidia Graphics update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Limited to Resolution after Nvidia Graphics update: I just built a new computer with an rtx 3060. I installed the newest driver and it screwed up my resolution. I’m now limited to two options only for resolution and both are incorrect sizes. I’ve tried everything to fix it. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers...
  8. Limited to Resolution after Nvidia Graphics update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Limited to Resolution after Nvidia Graphics update: I just built a new computer with an rtx 3060. I installed the newest driver and it screwed up my resolution. I’m now limited to two options only for resolution and both are incorrect sizes. I’ve tried everything to fix it. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers...
  9. Limited to Resolution after Nvidia Graphics update

10. Graphics and audio glitches after windows update forced shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics and audio glitches after windows update forced shutdown: February 16, 2021 There was an update for my windows I waited for almost an hour and it got stuck on the windows update screen. I then decided to forced shutdown the computer. after a day I opened the PC again and booted up Valorant to my surprise there was a static coming...