Windows 10: graphic display issues

Discus and support graphic display issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have some issues about my amd graphic, my eyes are burning if i activated amd graphic card. but if i unable this driver, i feel relaxed and like this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Xei zei, Jan 21, 2024.

1. Xei zei Win User

graphic display issues

i have some issues about my amd graphic, my eyes are burning if i activated amd graphic card. but if i unable this driver, i feel relaxed and like this display when i unable this driver. but i have some issues occured like i cant open some software or application that need my graphic to be activated. i just wanna have my graphic card activated but it doesnt change my colour contras that burned my eyes

:)

Xei zei, Jan 21, 2024

2. graphics card issue in Windows 10

Hi Harish,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

I would suggest you to follow the same steps above suggested by Jenith_James and select the previous operating system like
    Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 7 and install it
    and check if it helps.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    following the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver and select
      Update driver software.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the
    graphics card drivers and
    update and check.

Refer: How
    to install and update the drivers

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 21, 2024
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Issues with graphics and desktop right click slows down

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Which update are you referring to?

• What is the complete error message?

• Have you update the Display driver?
    I suggest you to update the Display drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Display Adapter and Select Graphic.

c. Right-click on the Graphic and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 21, 2024
  4. graphic display issues

issue with graphics card on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

The issue might occur due to some corruption in the display adapters.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

Steps:

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the graphics card driver and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall device driver:

• Click Start, type Device Manager in the Start search box and hit ENTER.

• Click on Display Adapter and expand the same.

• Right-click on Display adapter
      and click on Uninstall button to uninstall the driver associated with the device.

• Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Also, download and install the latest display adapter drivers from the manufacturer website.

You can also refer the article below:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Redirecting

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 21, 2024
Thema:

graphic display issues

1. graphic display issues - Similar Threads - graphic display issues

2. graphic display issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    graphic display issues: i have some issues about my amd graphic, my eyes are burning if i activated amd graphic card. but if i unable this driver, i feel relaxed and like this display when i unable this driver. but i have some issues occured like i cant open some software or application that need my...
  3. display/graphics issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display/graphics issue: if an app opens on my display and has something moving on the screen, let's say a video playing or the refresh icon on chrome, the other windows I have open at the time all go transparent. this includes the taskbar, windows bar, and notifications bar, as well as other apps...
  4. display/graphics issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    display/graphics issue: if an app opens on my display and has something moving on the screen, let's say a video playing or the refresh icon on chrome, the other windows I have open at the time all go transparent. this includes the taskbar, windows bar, and notifications bar, as well as other apps...
  5. Audio Issues, Graphics Issue, and Display Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Issues, Graphics Issue, and Display Issues: Audio driver says everything is working well, there is no red X on the sound taskbar and trouble shooting trying to reinstall the driver did not help. I had help trying to restart my computer and deleting another driver that was having issues My AMD Radeon EX570 and i think...
  6. Graphics card / Display issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics card / Display issue: Hello people of the Microsoft forum! Hope everyone is having a great day :DI have a laptop that's about 2 years old. Ever since I got it, I noticed there was occasionally some sort of graphical or display issue that would rarely appear. Now, however, I feel like I see it at...
  7. Second display graphics text and icon issue

Second display graphics text and icon issue: My second display is working fine with native resolution set, except there's some sudden bright pixels between text, and icons especially in between small text and icon. This is really a pain to look at. I've attached a photo of my monitor: [IMG] As u can see the "sudden...
  8. Display Issue with a Graphics Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Display Issue with a Graphics Program: Hello: I uninstalled an old version of an Adobe program yesterday and found afterwards that my Corel Graphics programs didn't display properly. Icons instead of thumbnails and tried unchecking the "display only icons" in File Explorer which didn't work. Also Corel Draw X6...
  9. Corrupted Text Display - Graphics Card Issue?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Corrupted Text Display - Graphics Card Issue?: Win Ver 1903 (Build 18362.592) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti I have a mature and stable system but over the last few days I've noticed an occasional line or two of text displaying as garbage (see screenshot). The text rights itself if I highlight or select the whole paragraph...
  10. Display Issues (Graphics Drivers?)

Display Issues (Graphics Drivers?): My Dell Inspiron Laptop, with Windows 10, suddenly seems to have a huge display / graphics driver problem. Everything was working fine yesterday, but today I started my laptop, only to find many problems: 1. I cannot adjust the brightness with the buttons on my keyboard 2....