Windows 10: GPU only being noticed in device manager only

Discus and support GPU only being noticed in device manager only in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was going to play on my pc today when I noticed that my pc was running slowmainly windows apps are running slowly. At first I thought I had a virus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fl4mm, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Fl4mm Win User

GPU only being noticed in device manager only

I was going to play on my pc today when I noticed that my pc was running slowmainly windows apps are running slowly. At first I thought I had a virus because my cpu was maxing out when task manager wasn't open. But after I ran antivurs software and manually checking for a virus there was no results. I later found out I couldn't open games up that required a gpu and that task manager wasn't showing my gpu's usage.My GPU is a RX 580 and my CPU is a Intel Core I7 10th gen

:)

Fl4mm, Dec 10, 2022

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

GPU only being noticed in device manager only [​IMG]

AphexDreamer, Dec 10, 2022
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Dec 10, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

GPU missing from device manager

Hi Komet22_

If you go to Device Manager and expand the Display Adapters section, what device(s) are listed there, do you have Intel HD/UHD graphics there?

Click the link below to download DDU, run that and see if if finds and uninstalls your GPU

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-dr...

DaveM121, Dec 10, 2022
Thema:

1. GPU only being noticed in device manager only - Similar Threads - GPU being noticed

2. Bios version wrong only in device manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios version wrong only in device manager?: Just today after I update my bios to version 1.29 from HP's website. When I checked my device manager it showed that it is still 1.28. I scanned it for device and hardware changes but still the same. If you want to know also I am running windows 10 and it does say the correct...
  3. Bios version wrong only in device manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bios version wrong only in device manager?: Just today after I update my bios to version 1.29 from HP's website. When I checked my device manager it showed that it is still 1.28. I scanned it for device and hardware changes but still the same. If you want to know also I am running windows 10 and it does say the correct...
  4. GPU not being detected only during first boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU not being detected only during first boot: i recently built a new PC with the specs above and keep running into the same issue. the GPU only connects after i power up the PC with one of the monitors connected to the integrated motherboard graphics so i can see my screen, hit the windows key and restart my PC. once i...
  5. GPU not being detected only during first boot

GPU not being detected only during first boot: i recently built a new PC with the specs above and keep running into the same issue. the GPU only connects after i power up the PC with one of the monitors connected to the integrated motherboard graphics so i can see my screen, hit the windows key and restart my PC. once i...
  6. Device manager shows two GPU drivers installed but i only use one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device manager shows two GPU drivers installed but i only use one?: I recently got a new motherboard along with a new cpu/ram. Since then, the device manager/task manager shows that i have 2 gpus, one of them being my external gtx 1050 gpu and an intel igpu. When i try to uninstall the intel igpu driver, it automatically installs back, what...
  7. Device manager shows two GPU drivers installed but i only use one?

Device manager shows two GPU drivers installed but i only use one?: I recently got a new motherboard along with a new cpu/ram. Since then, the device manager/task manager shows that i have 2 gpus, one of them being my external gtx 1050 gpu and an intel igpu. When i try to uninstall the intel igpu driver, it automatically installs back, what...
  8. Device manager shows two GPU drivers installed but i only use one?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. GPU only being noticed in device manager only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU only being noticed in device manager only: I was going to play on my pc today when I noticed that my pc was running slowmainly windows apps are running slowly. At first I thought I had a virus because my cpu was maxing out when task manager wasn't open. But after I ran antivurs software and manually checking for a...
  10. device manager ONLY general tab problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    device manager ONLY general tab problem: [ATTACH] Hi everyone, I hope you can help me.... ( windows 10 hove ver. 1903 build18362.418) I hope this is the right reddit.. So this morning I was trying to pair Bluetooth headphones with my computer but with no results, so out of curiosity I went to device manager and I...