Windows 10: GPU Not Detected after new RAM stick installation on laptopDeviceManager Code 45

Discus and support GPU Not Detected after new RAM stick installation on laptopDeviceManager Code 45 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I added a new 8gb RAM stick to the system and now my NVIDIA GPU doesn't show up anywhere on my laptop. Device Manager displays my GPU with greyed out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Patel Jyot, Jun 2, 2024.

1. GPU Not Detected after new RAM stick installation on laptopDeviceManager Code 45

I added a new 8gb RAM stick to the system and now my NVIDIA GPU doesn't show up anywhere on my laptop. Device Manager displays my GPU with greyed out icon and name when i do "show hidden devices". enable device option is not displayed, and properties of the gpu device show code 45

:)

Patel Jyot, Jun 2, 2024

2. NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45

I have a msi laptop with RTX 3070 laptop gpu and i have some problems with it, at first the gpu is not listed at the device manager but after i checked the show hidden device option, the gpu showed but there is an error code 45 and its not working, i tried to install the nvidia driver manually by downloading the newest driver from the official nvidia website but it didnt work the driver installer says the graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware. Please help

yeetman2616, Jun 2, 2024
  3. ubuysa Win User
    Windows update: one PCIe slot and one GPU kaput

Memtest86 is good, but no RAM tester can detect all possible RAM failures. I would suggest that you adopt a slow and careful step-by-step approach to troubleshooting this clear hardware issue. I would suggest that you strip the PC to the bare minimum. Unplug all external devices except monitor, mouse, and keyboard. You've already removed the GPU, so remove all but one RAM stick (and try other RAM sticks too). Remove unnecessary PCIe cards (extra USB ports cards, WiFi cards, for example). If it fails in as stripped-down version as you can achieve then I'd look at the PSU, and then the motherboard. This isn't a software issue though.

ubuysa, Jun 2, 2024
  4. fjgwey Win User

GPU Not Detected after new RAM stick installation on laptopDeviceManager Code 45

Installed new RAM in ASUS Laptop, not detected

Hello, new here. I just installed a new 8GB stick of RAM into my laptop. Relevant info should be on my profile. The new stick is Kingston, 8GB 3200Mhz. It's SODIMM, and installed just fine, booted just fine except the system doesn't detect the new RAM. Now as far as I'm aware, the new stick can't run at 3200, only at 2400 which is fine. But it's not detecting at all. I checked the UEFI settings too, nothing. Is there any way this can be fixed, or do I have to replace this with another one?

fjgwey, Jun 2, 2024
Thema:

GPU Not Detected after new RAM stick installation on laptopDeviceManager Code 45

1. GPU Not Detected after new RAM stick installation on laptopDeviceManager Code 45 - Similar Threads - GPU Detected RAM

2. GPU Not Detected after new RAM stick installation on laptopDeviceManager Code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU Not Detected after new RAM stick installation on laptopDeviceManager Code 45: I added a new 8gb RAM stick to the system and now my NVIDIA GPU doesn't show up anywhere on my laptop. Device Manager displays my GPU with greyed out icon and name when i do "show hidden devices". enable device option is not displayed, and properties of the gpu device show...
  3. NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45: I have a msi laptop with RTX 3070 laptop gpu and i have some problems with it, at first the gpu is not listed at the device manager but after i checked the show hidden device option, the gpu showed but there is an error code 45 and its not working, i tried to install the...
  4. NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45: I have a msi laptop with RTX 3070 laptop gpu and i have some problems with it, at first the gpu is not listed at the device manager but after i checked the show hidden device option, the gpu showed but there is an error code 45 and its not working, i tried to install the...
  5. NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Nvidia GPU Not Working. Error Code 45

Nvidia GPU Not Working. Error Code 45: Hello! While i was downloading a new dirver update around 4th of may, both my screens just went black. I restarted the pc but when the screen didnt recive any signals after 5 minutes i realised something was wrong. I tried plugging in one of my screens into the motherboard...
  7. Windows 10 GPU Code 45

Windows 10 GPU Code 45: 1) Device Manager: not shown. I also have an Intel HD graphics driver, this is working obviously. 2) Show Hidden Devices: there is the GPU. 3) Driver is up to date according to the driver, the manufacturer and Windows Update. Although the Manufacturer Nvidia cannot...
  8. Nvidia GPU Error Code 45 Laptop

Nvidia GPU Error Code 45 Laptop: Hello, I am having some problems with my laptop. First, when I try to install any Nvidia drivers for my RTX 2070, it says that the GPU is not supported. When I look in Device Manager, it says that the GPU, which is internally in the computer, is not connected to the laptop...
  9. nvidia (code 45)

nvidia (code 45): currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/nvidia/f57b2147-3c0a-41ed-9d69-e69f73103752
  10. error code 45

error code 45: since I upgraded to windows 10, my Bluetooth disappeared, I have tried everything to re-install it, I found error code 45 on there under control panel hidden devices (Bluetooth sort of listed) under unknown. is there a proper fix for this, my Laptop originally came with...