Windows 10: GPU driver update crashed my laptop and made it stuck in a boot loop.

Discus and support GPU driver update crashed my laptop and made it stuck in a boot loop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I waited to play a game that recently got an update and the game kept crashing. I soon realised that it might be because my GPU Drivers were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Igueule W, Sep 15, 2024 at 9:17 AM.

1. Igueule W Win User

GPU driver update crashed my laptop and made it stuck in a boot loop.

Hello,I waited to play a game that recently got an update and the game kept crashing. I soon realised that it might be because my GPU Drivers were outdated and I was right. I downloaded my Nvidia drivers using the GeForce expérience app and in the middle of it, I've got a blue screen. Since then my laptop is in constant boot loop and I can't make it start. I tried most of the repairs I could using the blue reparation menu that open after my computer made a diagnosis. Nothing worked, the only one that I haven't tried are the full reboot because I have very important files that I don't want to l

:)

2. Gpu driver crashes pc

Pc crashed once while playing a game, after that it would never load windows and go into a boot loop or get stuck on a black screen every time, if i go into safe mode pc works fine, and if i disable my display adapter (gtx 660ti) i can load windows normally but cant use my gpu of course, updating gpu drivers also crashes pc and makes it go into boot loop or black screen.

windows 10 64 bit pro n

motherboard: asus p8z77-v le plus

cpu: intel i7 3770k

ram: 2 sticks of kingston 8 gb ram

gpu: gtx 660ti

all drivers except the gpu are up to date

link to minidump file: Microsoft OneDrive

ilovebunnies, Sep 15, 2024 at 9:18 AM
  3. asuaual Win User
    HP Laptop Boot Loop

I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this cycle.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Tried hard reset and accessing BIOS/UEFI settings.
    • Unable to boot into Safe Mode or recovery environment.
    please see here the recorded video demonstrating the boot loop behavior for reference.

Any advice, troubleshooting steps, or insights into what might be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

4. GPU driver update crashed my laptop and made it stuck in a boot loop.

Laptop stuck in a boot loop

I opened my laptop after a month and it isn't booting as normal. It is stuck in a boot loop.

It only shows my laptop's brand logo and no other hardware works. Please help. How can i recover?

Nischal Lamichhane, Sep 15, 2024 at 9:18 AM
Thema:

GPU driver update crashed my laptop and made it stuck in a boot loop.

1. GPU driver update crashed my laptop and made it stuck in a boot loop. - Similar Threads - GPU driver update

2. GPU driver update crashed my laptop and made it stuck in a boot loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU driver update crashed my laptop and made it stuck in a boot loop.: Hello,I waited to play a game that recently got an update and the game kept crashing. I soon realised that it might be because my GPU Drivers were outdated and I was right. I downloaded my Nvidia drivers using the GeForce expérience app and in the middle of it, I've got a...
  3. GPU driver update crashed my laptop and made it stuck in a boot loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU driver update crashed my laptop and made it stuck in a boot loop.: Hello,I waited to play a game that recently got an update and the game kept crashing. I soon realised that it might be because my GPU Drivers were outdated and I was right. I downloaded my Nvidia drivers using the GeForce expérience app and in the middle of it, I've got a...
  4. My laptop is stuck on a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck on a boot loop: My laptop is stuck on a reboot loop, but it only lasts a very short time, so I can’t try any of options by pressing f2/f10 as it switched off again, sometimes I get further, but it goes black again, any help?...
  5. My laptop is stuck on a boot loop

My laptop is stuck on a boot loop: My laptop is stuck on a reboot loop, but it only lasts a very short time, so I can’t try any of options by pressing f2/f10 as it switched off again, sometimes I get further, but it goes black again, any help?...
  6. My laptop is stuck on a boot loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop stuck in a boot loop: Good dayMy mecer laptop won't turn on it just restarts itself and I think it's stuck on a boot loop i tried turning it on and off to show auto repair settings but it doesn't do any it just keep showing the mecer log loading and turn and I have just installed a windows 11 home...
  8. My laptop stuck in a boot loop

My laptop stuck in a boot loop: Good dayMy mecer laptop won't turn on it just restarts itself and I think it's stuck on a boot loop i tried turning it on and off to show auto repair settings but it doesn't do any it just keep showing the mecer log loading and turn and I have just installed a windows 11 home...
  9. Laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in a boot loop: I opened my laptop after a month and it isn't booting as normal. It is stuck in a boot loop.It only shows my laptop's brand logo and no other hardware works. Please help. How can i recover?...
  10. Laptop stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck in a boot loop: I opened my laptop after a month and it isn't booting as normal. It is stuck in a boot loop.It only shows my laptop's brand logo and no other hardware works. Please help. How can i recover?...