Windows 10: GPU and CPU usage under 50% in most of the games

Discus and support GPU and CPU usage under 50% in most of the games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just installed a new RTX 4070 Ti Super, and when I start for example MSFS2020, Cyberpunk, or other games on max settings, I see that my GPU and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maxim Treyner, Jun 26, 2024.

1. GPU and CPU usage under 50% in most of the games

Hi, I just installed a new RTX 4070 Ti Super, and when I start for example MSFS2020, Cyberpunk, or other games on max settings, I see that my GPU and CPU usage is below 40-50% and I get below 60 fps, but I should get in most of those games more than a 100 fps, does anyone know what's the issue?Only in Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare III, I got an avg of 170 fps with 95% performance on the GPU and 5% on the CPUMy pc:GPU: RTX 4070 Ti SuperCPU: I5-12400FRAM: 16GBPSU: NeoEco NE1000G Mand could it be due to the fact that I just installed the GPU?

:)

Maxim Treyner, Jun 26, 2024
  2. armycyrus Win User

AppleMobileDeviceService.exe consistently takes 50% of CPU usage.

Original title: An App. called AppleMobileDeviceService.exe consistently takes 50% of CPU usage. I am not using iTunes. Apple says iI should ask Microsoft. I use AX oper. sys.

An App. called AppleMobileDeviceService.exe consistently takes 50% of CPU usage. I am not logged on to iTunes, nor is my iPod connected to my PC when this .exe runs with 50% usage. Apple suggested I contact Microsoft. I use AX oper. sys. Apple suggested
    contacting Microsoft.

armycyrus, Jun 26, 2024
  3. CPU and GPU usage high, fps drop on games

Hi. I usually have around 100fps at Player Unknown Battlegrounds and my CPU usage is normal. From a month or so I get fps drops like 50-100fps and game feels laggy.

Also, when I open the task manager the CPU and GPU usage is really high around 90, 80% and then suddently drops to normal values like 5%.

I checked igfxupdate.exe Windows process - What is it? but it doesn't resolve it.

I noticed that a service svhost is very high on usage, what can I do?

Thanks in advance.

AntónioAires, Jun 26, 2024
  4. SzymekXD Win User

GPU and CPU usage under 50% in most of the games

Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping

I can run other games with quite normal GPU usage like 30 - 60 CPU Usage and 70-100 GPU Usage in other games but I noticed that I have other games on HDD disk and Roblox on SSD disk and I was wondering if this might be Disk issue. On the one of screenshots at UserBenchmark results that says to plug in SSD disk into SATA 3.0 port with SATA 3.0 cabel. My problem is low GPU Usage in roblox but in some cases I have pretty high gpu usage and then it drops from like 50% to 20%.

I forgot to add that I have ddr3 ram 1333Mhz

SzymekXD, Jun 26, 2024
Thema:

GPU and CPU usage under 50% in most of the games

1. GPU and CPU usage under 50% in most of the games - Similar Threads - GPU CPU usage

2. GPU and CPU usage under 50% in most of the games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU and CPU usage under 50% in most of the games: Hi, I just installed a new RTX 4070 Ti Super, and when I start for example MSFS2020, Cyberpunk, or other games on max settings, I see that my GPU and CPU usage is below 40-50% and I get below 60 fps, but I should get in most of those games more than a 100 fps, does anyone...
  3. PC crashing, peripherals disconnect occurs under high CPU and GPU usage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing, peripherals disconnect occurs under high CPU and GPU usage.: I have been running the system for a year with no issues, A week ago whilst I am playing games it will cause the freeze the peripherals disconnect and I have to turn of via via shutting down PSU power as the power button does not function, I have left it for 30 minutes and it...
  4. PC crashing, peripherals disconnect occurs under high CPU and GPU usage.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing, peripherals disconnect occurs under high CPU and GPU usage.: I have been running the system for a year with no issues, A week ago whilst I am playing games it will cause the freeze the peripherals disconnect and I have to turn of via via shutting down PSU power as the power button does not function, I have left it for 30 minutes and it...
  5. why my cpu usage is low like mostly under 10%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my cpu usage is low like mostly under 10%: i Have a hp pavilion 15 gaming laptop which has GTX 1650 and Ryzen 5 5600H, from last 2 weeks my CPU usage has been very low no matter which game I play on it, Gpu usage goes 100% too sometimes but Cpu always stays under 20%, because of this my games stuttering and lagging a...
  6. why my cpu usage is low like mostly under 10%

why my cpu usage is low like mostly under 10%: i Have a hp pavilion 15 gaming laptop which has GTX 1650 and Ryzen 5 5600H, from last 2 weeks my CPU usage has been very low no matter which game I play on it, Gpu usage goes 100% too sometimes but Cpu always stays under 20%, because of this my games stuttering and lagging a...
  7. Xbox game bar not showing CPU and GPU usage correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not showing CPU and GPU usage correctly: Hi. I've experienced this problem around the time I updated win11 to the latest version the one with redesigned task manager and since then, game bar shows my GPU usage at 100% when it's absolutely not and my CPU usage 1 or 2% which is also not correct. I've updated all...
  8. Xbox game bar not showing CPU and GPU usage correctly

Xbox game bar not showing CPU and GPU usage correctly: Hi. I've experienced this problem around the time I updated win11 to the latest version the one with redesigned task manager and since then, game bar shows my GPU usage at 100% when it's absolutely not and my CPU usage 1 or 2% which is also not correct. I've updated all...
  9. 100% CPU and GPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% CPU and GPU usage: Everything was fine until yesterday. Today it started with 100% CPU and GPU usage in Apex Legends. Upon further checks, its happening in all the games - Rainbow 6, GTA V. I do have a very strong feeling that it has something to do with windows, as we all have seen 100% CPU...
  10. Problem: Explorer 50% cpu usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem: Explorer 50% cpu usage: Every day, at intermittent times unrelated to anything I do [it happens when I'm doing nothing], Explorer starts running with each core at about 50% cpu usage, and does not stop. Temperatures and fan speeds rise, fans become very noisy. Speedfan indicates core temps rise...