Windows 10: Got locked out by my laptop

Discus and support Got locked out by my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I got locked out by my laptop. Everytime I open up my laptop it says to enter password but whenever I enter my password it says "Incorrect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lex villar, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Got locked out by my laptop

Hello, I got locked out by my laptop. Everytime I open up my laptop it says to enter password but whenever I enter my password it says "Incorrect password. Try again." Even though I'm a 100% sure that it's the correct one, I've tried everything but I still can't open my laptop. I changed my password too and tried to enter this new password but still, it won't work. Someone please help, I need to pass my presentation to my teacher tomorrow

:)

lex villar, Nov 18, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 18, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 18, 2022
  4. Got locked out by my laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Nov 18, 2022
Thema:

Got locked out by my laptop

1. Got locked out by my laptop - Similar Threads - Got locked laptop

2. I got locked out of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got locked out of my computer: I’m trying to get onto my computer for work and I forgot my PIN because I made a new one. There is no ‘reset my pin’ on my screen and I don’t know my password. I’ve tried my microsoft password but it’s not working. Please help....
  3. I got locked out of my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got locked out of my computer: I’m trying to get onto my computer for work and I forgot my PIN because I made a new one. There is no ‘reset my pin’ on my screen and I don’t know my password. I’ve tried my microsoft password but it’s not working. Please help....
  4. Got locked out by my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Got locked out by my laptop: Hello, I got locked out by my laptop. Everytime I open up my laptop it says to enter password but whenever I enter my password it says "Incorrect password. Try again." Even though I'm a 100% sure that it's the correct one, I've tried everything but I still can't open my...
  5. Got locked out by my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got locked out by my laptop: Hello, I got locked out by my laptop. Everytime I open up my laptop it says to enter password but whenever I enter my password it says "Incorrect password. Try again." Even though I'm a 100% sure that it's the correct one, I've tried everything but I still can't open my...
  6. locked out of my laptop

locked out of my laptop: My laptop locked me out after trying to use my saved password it has gone to a black screen with blue writing saying , Enter Administrator Password or Power on Password I have tried everything and cant get back in even trying using my desktop as they are linked with no help...
  7. LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP

LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP: HELLO, MY LAPTOP DOSENT ACCECPT MY PIN# LOG IN ANYMORE AS OF TODAY? TRIED AND TRIED COMES BACK AS WRONG PIN? THEN ASKS FOR PASSWORD WHICH I NEVER HAD BUT READ ON AND TRIED THAT TO NO AVAIL? CAN ANYONE ADDRESS THEIS PROBLEM AS I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY NEW LAPTOP....
  8. Locked out of my laptop

Locked out of my laptop: I'm attempted dp do away with my windows 10 sign on my PC not laptop in by doing the following: Press the Windows and R keys on the keyboard to open the Run box and enter “netplwiz.” Press the Enter key. In the User Accountswindow, select your account and uncheck the box...
  9. locked out of my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    locked out of my laptop: can`t get passed the login page and also cannot recover password with the usb drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/locked-out-of-my-laptop/7bf204de-ac0e-44cf-a5c9-3d1bceb3bec7"
  10. I got locked out of my PC.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I got locked out of my PC.: I had recently been locked out of my PC. I've been trying to access startup repair since yesterday night. I also tried ine of these methods. 7 ways to boot into Safe Mode in Windows 10 | Digital Citizen Imalso tried the shift + restart method. But the thing is, i can't...