Windows 10: Got a BSOD on my new laptop

Discus and support Got a BSOD on my new laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone help review what this BSOD is about, whether if I should send my laptop back for repairs. Thanks a lot.Here's the dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JL_288, Jul 5, 2022.

1. JL_288 Win User

Got a BSOD on my new laptop

Can someone help review what this BSOD is about, whether if I should send my laptop back for repairs. Thanks a lot.Here's the dump file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsM1MAcjlWejiAPZ2byFN5IW0kMM?e=AHqS3P

:)

JL_288, Jul 5, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 5, 2022
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Jul 5, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Got a BSOD on my new laptop - Similar Threads - Got BSOD laptop

2. BSOD on my new laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on my new laptop...: I just bought this laptop for 4 months now, and I have encountered several BSOD, most of them probably all of them was clock watchdog timeout.I think I only encountered BSOD on this machine while playing the game valorant. I hope that someone could help me figuring out what...
  3. BSOD on my new laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on my new laptop...: I just bought this laptop for 4 months now, and I have encountered several BSOD, most of them probably all of them was clock watchdog timeout.I think I only encountered BSOD on this machine while playing the game valorant. I hope that someone could help me figuring out what...
  4. my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop.: my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop as it was working slow .I VIEWED MY event viewer and saw this error "The McAfee Framework Host service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 times. The following corrective action will be taken in 0...
  5. my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop.

my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop.: my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop as it was working slow .I VIEWED MY event viewer and saw this error "The McAfee Framework Host service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 times. The following corrective action will be taken in 0...
  6. My laptop got into 3 bsods in 21 minutes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop got into 3 bsods in 21 minutes.: Here are the dump files and system information Dump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-got-into-3-bsods-in-21-minutes/38887918-77cc-4784-997d-e2187948764b
  7. My laptop got into 3 bsods in 21 minutes.

My laptop got into 3 bsods in 21 minutes.: Here are the dump files and system information Dump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-got-into-3-bsods-in-21-minutes/38887918-77cc-4784-997d-e2187948764b
  8. My new pc got into the BSOD.......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new pc got into the BSOD.......: I just got my pc and the first time 1 week earlier It went BSOD now the second time today It want INTO a ANOTHER BSOD.It says "memory management".How can I fix that can some one tell me a solution?I think It's because of the memory I guess......Half of my screen It just...
  9. My new pc got into the BSOD.......

My new pc got into the BSOD.......: I just got my pc and the first time 1 week earlier It went BSOD now the second time today It want INTO a ANOTHER BSOD.It says "memory management".How can I fix that can some one tell me a solution?I think It's because of the memory I guess......Half of my screen It just...
  10. Got a BSOD on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a BSOD on my new laptop: Can someone help review what this BSOD is about, whether if I should send my laptop back for repairs. Thanks a lot.Here's the dump file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsM1MAcjlWejiAPZ2byFN5IW0kMM?e=AHqS3P...