Windows 10: Got a Blue screen error attaching dump file dug logs

Discus and support Got a Blue screen error attaching dump file dug logs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 31011120070-Sharma Vikram, Feb 15, 2024.

1. Got a Blue screen error attaching dump file dug logs

************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true AllowParallelInitializationOfLocalRepositories : true -- Configuring repositories ----> Repository : LocalInstalled, Enabled: true ----> Repository : UserExtensions, Enabled: true>>>>>>>>>>>>> Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories c

:)

31011120070-Sharma Vikram, Feb 15, 2024
  2. Sean8 Win User

blue screen (uploaded dump file)

I've been randomly waking up and getting a blue screen i've uploaded the dump file if anyone is able to debug it and let me know what it is saying

Sean8, Feb 15, 2024
  3. ste2425 Win User
    blue screen error

right i got my first blue screen error a few hours ago, it created a dump file thing (dont no what they are). My questions are is this anything to be worried about? I was going to do a re-format but i cannot find my windows disks so that isn't an option so i need this install to keep working. If it is a cause for concern where do i find the dump file and if i post it would you guys be able to diagnose the problem and help me out?

cheers stephen

ste2425, Feb 15, 2024
  4. Ariel Aba Win User

Got a Blue screen error attaching dump file dug logs

blue screen memory dump

Hi Florin94,

You can follow the troubleshooting steps in the article: Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7
    While we wait for an expert to check the dump file you provided, I suggest that you also post in
    TechNet.
    The members there include IT professionals that can provide a more advanced recommendation on the next step to resolve your issue.

Regards.

Ariel Aba, Feb 15, 2024
Thema:

Got a Blue screen error attaching dump file dug logs

1. Got a Blue screen error attaching dump file dug logs - Similar Threads - Got Blue screen

2. Got this blue screen pls help .. attached dump files logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got this blue screen pls help .. attached dump files logs: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  3. Got a Blue screen error attaching dump file dug logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a Blue screen error attaching dump file dug logs: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  4. Got this blue screen pls help .. attached dump files logs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got this blue screen pls help .. attached dump files logs: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  5. Got this blue screen pls help .. attached dump files logs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Got a Blue screen error attaching dump file dug logs

Got a Blue screen error attaching dump file dug logs: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  7. blank screen attached dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blank screen attached dump file: I have blue screen error happen daily, I am already check the driver from vendor website all updated, but the issue still exist and windows is also updated. from event log show message relate to dump. the following link include the dump file and system info:...
  8. blank screen attached dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blank screen attached dump file: I have blue screen error happen daily, I am already check the driver from vendor website all updated, but the issue still exist and windows is also updated. from event log show message relate to dump. the following link include the dump file and system info:...
  9. Blue Screen Dump File

Blue Screen Dump File: My computer has got the BSOD. It will startup fine and then a few minutes later it blue screens. I got the dump file, but I am unable to understand it. Could anyone give me some insight into what it is saying?...
  10. Multiple Blue Screens in the past week. Attached are the dump files.

Multiple Blue Screens in the past week. Attached are the dump files.: A friend started having BSOD's a few weeks ago. Doing some research it appears it might be a hardware issue. Here are the 3 latest dump files. I'd appreciate if someone with more knowledge could take a look and offer suggestions....