Windows 10: google virus

Discus and support google virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i installed something and it gave me a malware google extension and a google redirect extension, i managed to remove the extensions using frst but it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by chrliee, Jul 18, 2024.

1. chrliee Win User

google virus

i installed something and it gave me a malware google extension and a google redirect extension, i managed to remove the extensions using frst but it still says my google is managed by my organisation, does anyone know what i can do?

:)

chrliee, Jul 18, 2024
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jul 18, 2024
  3. Ntdll.dll causing google chrome to crash all the time

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Please share this information to assist you better.

• Are you facing the same issue with Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps offered by Google?
    As a work around, we suggest you to uninstall Google from the downloaded location and reinstall and check for the issue.

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 18, 2024
  4. google virus

Block the Google login nag

Thanks for the suggestion. I went to my Google account but found no obvious way to open 'Settings.' Please provide some details of the steps involved for an 83-year-old.

baumgrenze, Jul 18, 2024
Thema:

google virus

1. google virus - Similar Threads - google virus

2. google virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google virus: i installed something and it gave me a malware google extension and a google redirect extension, i managed to remove the extensions using frst but it still says my google is managed by my organisation, does anyone know what i can do?...
  3. google virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google virus: i installed something and it gave me a malware google extension and a google redirect extension, i managed to remove the extensions using frst but it still says my google is managed by my organisation, does anyone know what i can do?...
  4. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  5. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  6. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...: I'm currently experiencing a problem when trying to download or save any files in Windows 10 from either Edge or Chrome. When trying to download a file in edge, I get the error "xxxx.pdf contains a virus and was deleted" - this happens for all files, regardless of source....
  8. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...: I'm currently experiencing a problem when trying to download or save any files in Windows 10 from either Edge or Chrome. When trying to download a file in edge, I get the error "xxxx.pdf contains a virus and was deleted" - this happens for all files, regardless of source....
  9. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.: I have a Yahoo browser virus that is on my Google Chrome. I removed it from the search engine settings and it is still there. I need help! If possible respond to my Gmail: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or my phone number 727-288-3105...