Windows 10: Google new sign in scheme renders older version of MS Outlook unusable?

Discus and support Google new sign in scheme renders older version of MS Outlook unusable? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Received a notice from Google about their new sign in technology that my MS Outlook 2010 will not be able to use. Anyone know more about this? [ATTACH] Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ssal, Apr 29, 2022.

1. ssal Win User

Google new sign in scheme renders older version of MS Outlook unusable?

Received a notice from Google about their new sign in technology that my MS Outlook 2010 will not be able to use. Anyone know more about this?
    Google new sign in scheme renders older version of MS Outlook unusable? 7752-622fb40dee3f736165bc1d265e46e38e.jpg

2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and iOS - July 26

Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2127.3 version for Android:

WHAT'S NEW
    • When adding a recipient to an email, tap "X" to remove unwanted people suggestions. When you remove a suggested person, you will not see it appear on other Outlook apps either.

Source: Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar - Apps on Google Play

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2128.0 version for iOS:

Version History:
    • This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes to make Outlook better for you.
    Feel free to send us any comments or questions by going to Settings > Help & Feedback wed love to hear from you.

Source: Microsoft Outlook on the App Store

Brink, Apr 29, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Outlook app version released for Android - Aug. 19

UPDATE 8/26: New Microsoft Outlook app version released for Android - Aug. 26

Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2131.1 version for Android:

WHAT'S NEW
    • When adding a recipient to an email, tap "X" to remove unwanted people suggestions. When you remove a suggested person, you will not see it appear on other Outlook apps either.

Brink, Apr 29, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Outlook app version released for Android - Aug. 18

UPDATE 8/19: New Microsoft Outlook app version released for Android - Aug. 19

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2131.0 version for Android:

WHAT'S NEW

Brink, Apr 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Google new sign in scheme renders older version of MS Outlook unusable? - Similar Threads - Google sign scheme

2. Recent update rendered my pc unusable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recent update rendered my pc unusable: Pc was working fine last night until I restarted to install a new update. Update failed and pc rolled back to the prior version. Since then, on startup I'm either greeted by a black screen that I can move the cursor around in, but do nothing else, or after I've entered my...
  3. New MS Store not Rendering On screen text/elements

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New MS Store not Rendering On screen text/elements: I got the new MS store today and pages aren't being displayed correctly. See screenshot below. How do I fix this? Prior to the update it worked fine. I have the latest Nvidia drivers and I tried running WSreset.exe already....
  4. New MS Store not Rendering On screen text/elements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New MS Store not Rendering On screen text/elements: I got the new MS store today and pages aren't being displayed correctly. See screenshot below. How do I fix this? Prior to the update it worked fine. I have the latest Nvidia drivers and I tried running WSreset.exe already....
  5. New MS Store not Rendering On screen text/elements

6. Memory diagnostic rendered windows unusable.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory diagnostic rendered windows unusable.: After using the memory diagnostic from windows, my system rebooted with a messed up OS. First thing, my pin to log in wasn’t found, it took my password. After that I tried to open setup to fix pin issue, but setup will not open! File explorer doesnt open, and wi-fi...
  7. Replacing the default MS Paint with an older version

Replacing the default MS Paint with an older version: Okay, so a bit of an odd question (in 3 parts) Part 1 I DON'T like the new version of MS Paint - where the TAB doesn't tab text in a text box but flips around the text box 'handles', nor do I like the acceleration of a selection box when using the cursor keys to move a...
  8. 2004 Update Renders PC unusable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2004 Update Renders PC unusable: Updated to Windows 10 version 2004 last night and now the PC is nearly unusable. It took more than 14 hours. When I'm able to run the Task Manager, I see that only 5% of CPU, 32% of RAM, and 2% of Disk SSD is being used. I have over 380 GB of disk space, so none of those...
  9. New App Updates Render Some Microsoft Apps Unusable

New App Updates Render Some Microsoft Apps Unusable: Hi, After being updated and having their icons changed, I have not been able to use some of my Microsoft apps. This includes Photos, Your Phone, and Voice Recorder. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I have already run a scan on SFC, as well as DISM, though both have...
  10. Windows firewall rendering computers unusable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows firewall rendering computers unusable: I have four or five computers, different brands, all of which are running Windows 10 Pro, either 1803 or 1809. Windows Firewall is rendering these computers completely unusable when on WiFi. Some are desktops, some are laptops. When connected to -any- WiFi connection,...