Windows 10: Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

Discus and support Google Chrome won't install after system restore . in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DenisAtkinson, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox but in both cases chrome exe. kicks off and then shuts down. Windows is Updated, I have 85% storage free on my internal drive. Can you please advise fix

:)

DenisAtkinson, Apr 23, 2024
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Apr 23, 2024
  3. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 23, 2024
  4. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Apr 23, 2024
Thema:

Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

1. Google Chrome won't install after system restore . - Similar Threads - Google Chrome won't

2. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  3. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  4. Google Chrome won't install after system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome won't install after system restore: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, I can't find my Google Chrome icon. Went to ALL PROGRAMS and i can't find Chrome there.Now, i'm trying to re-install...
  5. Google Chrome won't install after system restore

Google Chrome won't install after system restore: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, I can't find my Google Chrome icon. Went to ALL PROGRAMS and i can't find Chrome there.Now, i'm trying to re-install...
  6. Google Chrome won't install after system restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Google Chrome won't open.

Google Chrome won't open.: Can someone help me please? My Dad setup Microsoft family features on my Dell Laptop and when I try to open Google Chrome on the non-administrator account it says you can't open it because of Microsoft Family Features but on the administrator account, I can open it. Also, I...
  8. Google Chrome won't start

Google Chrome won't start: So I'm on a brand new windows 10 PC and have tried to install google chrome however it won't open sometimes does the tab thing trying to open but only for a fraction of a second and a black screen. I have tried all the recommended things on the internet restart, uninstall,...
  9. Chrome not opening after System Restore

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome not opening after System Restore: This PC is running Winver 1909 (OS Build 18363.1082) The original problem which led to a System Restore on my machine was an Application Error when opening Settings and attempting to use the System control. Initially, Restart appeared to fix it, but it recurred later From...
  10. Google Chrome won't open.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome won't open.: My Google Chrome file & shortcut won't open, and my Antivirus can't delete the files that I think are causing this. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-wont-open/a9076741-2043-4e2d-9a87-d017ae2b5d57