Windows 10: Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details

Discus and support Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I have a problem. When I played yesterday, my fps dropped sharply to 10 even though it was 120. I thought that you need to restart the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Max Teliga, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details

Good afternoon, I have a problem. When I played yesterday, my fps dropped sharply to 10 even though it was 120. I thought that you need to restart the laptop, but it didn't help, and then I see that the Logitech driver is no longer supported, but to solve the problem, you need to remove the driver, I think so. When I played there was some noise and now 10fps and it is gone. I have windows 11 core i5 11400 rtx 3060. Доброго дня, у мене проблема. Коли я грав учора, мій fps різко впав до 10, хоча був 120. Я думав, що потрібно перезавантажити ноутбук, але це не допомогло, а потім я бачу, що драйве

:)

Max Teliga, Jan 5, 2024
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 5, 2024
  3. erocker Win User
    Is there a good guide out there on actually assembling the new rig?

List your system specs (All of the parts you're using), putting a computer together isn't very difficult. I can give you some steps on doing it no problem.

erocker, Jan 5, 2024
  4. Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details

Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and time out occur, help me solve the problem

Ryslan Reznichenko, Jan 5, 2024
Thema:

Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details

1. Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details - Similar Threads - afternoon problem Details

2. Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details: Good afternoon, I have a problem. When I played yesterday, my fps dropped sharply to 10 even though it was 120. I thought that you need to restart the laptop, but it didn't help, and then I see that the Logitech driver is no longer supported, but to solve the problem, you...
  3. Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash: I've been having problems with my PC for several weeks. Many blue screens, for various reasons. I've done EVERYTHING it's incredible that there were so many things to correct and it still doesn't work as it should.After finding and repairing the integrity of some corrupted...
  4. Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash: I've been having problems with my PC for several weeks. Many blue screens, for various reasons. I've done EVERYTHING it's incredible that there were so many things to correct and it still doesn't work as it should.After finding and repairing the integrity of some corrupted...
  5. Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash

6. Good Afternoon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good Afternoon: Hello, I hope you're having an amazing day. I have a question about windows 11 installation. I need to do a factory reset on my PC. However I already used my product key for windows 11 home. Will I be able to reuse it? If not, is there anyway my product key can be renewed?...
  7. Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon: Hello, I hope you're having an amazing day. I have a question about windows 11 installation. I need to do a factory reset on my PC. However I already used my product key for windows 11 home. Will I be able to reuse it? If not, is there anyway my product key can be renewed?...
  8. Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and...: Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and time out occur, help me solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-afternoon-i-have-a-problem-with-my-network/7a881afc-2538-49eb-83cf-a089ae558385
  9. Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and...

Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and...: Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and time out occur, help me solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-afternoon-i-have-a-problem-with-my-network/7a881afc-2538-49eb-83cf-a089ae558385
  10. Good afternoon. Sandbox Windows ...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Good afternoon. Sandbox Windows ...: Recently, an update was released that should fix the error 0x80070002. In the Update Center, I missed it and downloaded the cumulative update under the number KB4515384, which came out after it. In the components the sandbox itself and the virtual machine platform are turned...