Windows 10: Given free licenses for some software so I am sharing here.

Discus and support Given free licenses for some software so I am sharing here. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use several Premium Iconcool software & the devs have released several new apps for their software on the Microsoft store & I have been given three... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bastet, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Bastet Win User

Given free licenses for some software so I am sharing here.

I use several Premium Iconcool software & the devs have released several new apps for their software on the Microsoft store & I have been given three (Icon creator, Password manager/creator & file encryption software) download links for free which I can share if anyone wishes any.
    The software is sort of ad free, none during use that I can tell until you close the app then an ad appears for their other software.

This link has a Promotion Code that will guide you directly to Microsoft Store for free installation. Please ignore any reminder about the payment.

1)ProductGiven free licenses for some software so I am sharing here. :password Generator and Password Manager
    Promotion Code: CR39Q-39X23-QXHGC-493GQ-C2J6Z
    Link:http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Link...GC-493GQ-C2J6Z

2)Product:Let's Encrypt
    Promotion Code: WF9TF-YTRPF-G22HT-XMQF6-TGG2Z
    Link:http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Link...HT-XMQF6-TGG2Z

3)Product: IconCool Studio Lite
    Promotion Code:4RPXD-9D33H-PRTGY-2KCQW-97M3Z
    Link:http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Link...GY-2KCQW-97M3Z
    These Promotion Codes can be used several times. Please shared them with your friends before they expire.

I hope they haven’t expired.

:)

Bastet, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Jun 30, 2019
  4. DTG1 Win User

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

Thema:

1. Given free licenses for some software so I am sharing here. - Similar Threads - Given free licenses

2. Given the wrong software and billed for it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Given the wrong software and billed for it: Microsoft billed me for Microsoft 365 Family. I never ordered it and am not a family; I am single and live alone. They just charged my bank account without notifying me previously. It's the wrong software and I was billed for a higher price as a result. Microsoft has made...
  3. Given the wrong software and billed for it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Given the wrong software and billed for it: Microsoft billed me for Microsoft 365 Family. I never ordered it and am not a family; I am single and live alone. They just charged my bank account without notifying me previously. It's the wrong software and I was billed for a higher price as a result. Microsoft has made...
  4. I am new here

in Windows 10 Support
    I am new here: Hello guys I am new to this website. If you want to check out my website check here. 169123
  5. I was given free Activation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I was given free Activation: A couple of months ago I built my pc and within a month the watermark disappeared. I checked and magically it had activated itself so I never had to buy windows. Does anyone know why this happened? submitted by /u/zach__watson [link] [comments]...
  6. I am unable to open some software ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to open some software ?: My Windows pops up the message " 0x000000 Memory could not be read " I have done sfc /scannow but it doesnt work for me What to do Now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-open-some-software/9358ae1a-7d78-430b-b3a3-85c151090662
  7. i am literally collapsing here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i am literally collapsing here: what am i supposed to do? My windows is broken, no one listens to me, no one cares. I can't reply to any posts for some reason I come on here and no one believes me and we just argue and argue then I get suspended or blocked, then I come on here a month later and it all...
  8. FREE Software by.........write name here.......

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    FREE Software by.........write name here.......: first question .. how does Canada make money on this subject.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/free-software-bywrite-name-here/c953f55d-db6e-471f-a9d7-5b5b1ca6ee5b
  9. Free Software

Free Software: Is there a list for free software on the website; like the one on Windows 7 forum? 120742
  10. Why so much dishonesty - Free download is NOT free software

Why so much dishonesty - Free download is NOT free software: Hi there Why can't people be more honest on their websites -- as well as making it harder and harder to find REAL downloads without confusing extra offers / links to other programs with the real link buried deep down in an easy to miss website - I really hate the following...