Windows 10: Ghost bubbles on windows 11

Discus and support Ghost bubbles on windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I am still continuing to have difficulty with ghost bubbles on my screen, all the things i tried can be viewed on my last question.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by carmina ford, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Ghost bubbles on windows 11

Hello, I am still continuing to have difficulty with ghost bubbles on my screen, all the things i tried can be viewed on my last question.

:)

carmina ford, Feb 22, 2023

2. Ghost bubbles

Hi Carmina. I'm Greg, here to help you with this.

Did you complete all of the steps in the tutorial:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/remove-ghost-tou... (Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially DO NOT INSTALL Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

I'll help you make sure everything was tried, as one of those usually fixes it.

If not then try the fixes here next:

https://www.technipages.com/how-to-fix-ghost-bo...

https://www.remodelormove.com/how-do-i-get-rid-...

if not then the The Display driver is so important that merely updating it might not be enough. Try everything here to make sure: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back, I will have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, Feb 22, 2023
  3. Ghost Bubbles

What are "ghost bubbles"?

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], Feb 22, 2023
  4. Ghost bubbles on windows 11

Ghost bubbles

ghost bubbles started on the computer today. Got tech support they had me update video drivers. Worked for awhile now they are back. Windows did an update the other day. Now i have problems. Any suggestions. I am sure tired of this. Never had a problem
    till now.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate]

BrendaMcNair, Feb 22, 2023
Thema:

Ghost bubbles on windows 11

1. Ghost bubbles on windows 11 - Similar Threads - Ghost bubbles

2. I CANNOT log into my computer due to the "ghost bubble" glitch. How will I solve this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANNOT log into my computer due to the "ghost bubble" glitch. How will I solve this?: The touchscreen "ghost bubbles" appeared out of nowhere, so I restarted my laptop and now it's constantly sporadic that I cannot even type my password to get in! I can't even go into safe mode or click anything, it's impossible. I'm stuck with no solution and I've looked...
  3. I CANNOT log into my computer due to the "ghost bubble" glitch. How will I solve this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I CANNOT log into my computer due to the "ghost bubble" glitch. How will I solve this?: The touchscreen "ghost bubbles" appeared out of nowhere, so I restarted my laptop and now it's constantly sporadic that I cannot even type my password to get in! I can't even go into safe mode or click anything, it's impossible. I'm stuck with no solution and I've looked...
  4. I CANNOT log into my computer due to the "ghost bubble" glitch. How will I solve this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I remove ghost bubble text?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove ghost bubble text?: How do I get rid of this bubble text that is "floating" on my screen permanently? "Play GIF Art GIF by ImpressArt" appears on all screens/apps in the same spot regardless....
  6. How do I remove ghost bubble text?

How do I remove ghost bubble text?: How do I get rid of this bubble text that is "floating" on my screen permanently? "Play GIF Art GIF by ImpressArt" appears on all screens/apps in the same spot regardless....
  7. Ghost bubbles on windows 11

Ghost bubbles on windows 11: Hello, I am still continuing to have difficulty with ghost bubbles on my screen, all the things i tried can be viewed on my last question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-bubbles-on-windows-11/825a3d92-fc1e-457d-a9c9-7e84444af5e2
  8. Ghost bubbles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost bubbles: i am having problems with ghost bubbles on windows 11. i looked up ways to fix it but no solutions help. i use the touchscreen for work and such so i cant really just turn it off....
  9. Ghost bubbles

Ghost bubbles: i am having problems with ghost bubbles on windows 11. i looked up ways to fix it but no solutions help. i use the touchscreen for work and such so i cant really just turn it off....
  10. Ghost bubbles appears on Lenovo 80R3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ghost bubbles appears on Lenovo 80R3: When I enable the touch screen on my laptop, I get ghost bubbles on the screen. Even when I go to the device manager and uncheck the "power management" option by right-clicking on HID-compliant device, the problem persists. I do not want to disable my laptop screen to solve...