Windows 10: Getting too many Bsod recently as soon as my warranty expired, don't know what to do ?

Discus and support Getting too many Bsod recently as soon as my warranty expired, don't know what to do ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; here is a link too all the dump files : - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rd_1XCjvKNf1qF_b9lB5taZ2DEqTOBie/view?usp=sharing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ashish Saini2, Jul 14, 2024.

1. Getting too many Bsod recently as soon as my warranty expired, don't know what to do ?

here is a link too all the dump files : - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rd_1XCjvKNf1qF_b9lB5taZ2DEqTOBie/view?usp=sharing

:)

Ashish Saini2, Jul 14, 2024
  2. DARKO21 Win User

Windows license will expire soon

Hi all

I have recently factory restored my hp envy windows 10. Now i have this message "WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON". Im not sure if this is important but i have sent in my hp envy for warranty repairs on the hard disk drive. I bought my hp with windows 10 home edition, but when I sent it in for repairs it came back with windows 10 pro. Any suggestions

DARKO21, Jul 14, 2024
  3. Windows license is expiring soon

Hello. My windows 10 is activated using the organization activation service,and from time to time I get a poop-up which says that my windows license is expiring soon.I don`t know what to do.

Rares Moholea, Jul 14, 2024
  4. Getting too many Bsod recently as soon as my warranty expired, don't know what to do ?

Getting notification as Windows uploader is due to expire soon

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you referring to the notification that you are getting Windows will expire soon?
    • Since from when are you getting this message and did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is your Windows 10 activated?
    I also suggest you to provide us the screenshot of the issue you are facing
    in order to understand the issue better.

Refer:
    How to include a screenshot in your post

Keep us posted with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 14, 2024
Thema:

Getting too many Bsod recently as soon as my warranty expired, don't know what to do ?

1. Getting too many Bsod recently as soon as my warranty expired, don't know what to do ? - Similar Threads - Getting too many

2. Getting multiple BSOD and don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting multiple BSOD and don't know what to do: Hi,I've been having some major PC issues lately and have been experiencing constant BSODs while playing low effort games on it. I have sent my PC back before and got my CPU fixed, hoping this would solve the issues, but since I got another BSOD yesterday, I have been...
  3. Getting multiple BSOD and don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting multiple BSOD and don't know what to do: Hi,I've been having some major PC issues lately and have been experiencing constant BSODs while playing low effort games on it. I have sent my PC back before and got my CPU fixed, hoping this would solve the issues, but since I got another BSOD yesterday, I have been...
  4. Getting too many Bsod recently as soon as my warranty expired, don't know what to do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting too many Bsod recently as soon as my warranty expired, don't know what to do ?: here is a link too all the dump files : - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rd_1XCjvKNf1qF_b9lB5taZ2DEqTOBie/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-too-many-bsod-recently-as-soon-as-my/2dda434f-3b50-4fd9-af73-8a1c2f1918f5
  5. I'm getting way too many bluescreens recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm getting way too many bluescreens recently: I bought a PC last year and everything seemed to be fine till a few days ago.Yesterday I got 6 bluescreens in a matter of 10 minutes , with a variety of messages like : page fault in nonpaged area, system thread exception not handled. I tried to update every possible driver...
  6. Too many BSODs

Too many BSODs: Hello, I used to have some BSODs some time back but now i'm getting them quite frequently specially when gaming. The codes are memory_management, unexpected store exception, clock watchdog timeout, irql not less or equal for now and sometimes it just hangs and the power...
  7. Frequent BSOD's. Don't know what to do.

Frequent BSOD's. Don't know what to do.: For the past month or so I've been getting daily BSOD's. Sometimes my PC just reboots without there being a blue screen. These are the BSOD I usually get: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE I've tried: sfc /scannow...
  8. Getting BSoD everyday. Don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSoD everyday. Don't know what to do: Hi, This has been happening since the day I got my computer and installed windows 10 on it - the computer crashes with BSoD on a daily basis, sometimes twice a day, each time with a different kind of an error. The most common error codes I get are: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED,...
  9. Too many BSOD

Too many BSOD: My computer keeps on Blue screening. I was going to try to see the .dmp files but some reason can't open them so I am here for your help. I have reinstalled all drivers many times, all drivers are up to date, bios is up to date, windows is up to date. Clean install on windows...
  10. windows license is going to be expired soon what to do?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows license is going to be expired soon what to do?: 0xc004f074 is the activation fail error code.what to do after getting this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-is-going-to-be-expired-soon-what/eff5571d-aa46-44f3-96ea-f9711e4d1931