Windows 10: Getting error when trying to reinstall Windows store

Discus and support Getting error when trying to reinstall Windows store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was trying to reinstall windows store but I am getting the following error.Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jawad__, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Jawad__ Win User

Getting error when trying to reinstall Windows store

I was trying to reinstall windows store but I am getting the following error.Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the following apps need to be closed InputApp_1000.17763.1.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy. NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] dca007bc-f994-0000-bd15-a0dc94f9d801 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID dca007bc-f994-0000-bd15-a0dc94f9d801 At line:4 char:28 + ... Foreach {A

:)

Jawad__, Nov 16, 2022

2. Windows Mail does not work. I get error 0X80073B0F in Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

I suggest you to uninstall the mail app and reinstall it from windows store.

To uninstall,please follow the steps below:

• Type windows powershell in the control panel .
    • Right click on windows powershell click on run as an administrator.
    • Type the following command:get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage
    Once,it is uninstalled ,try to reinstall it from windows store and check.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 16, 2022
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Nov 16, 2022
  4. Getting error when trying to reinstall Windows store

Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Nov 16, 2022
Thema:

Getting error when trying to reinstall Windows store

1. Getting error when trying to reinstall Windows store - Similar Threads - Getting error trying

2. Error when trying to reinstall MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to reinstall MS store: My ms store seems to not be installed on my windows, ive tried looking for it in apps and i cant open it up. Tried Windows Powershell command to reinstall but i am met with this error Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be...
  3. Error when trying to reinstall MS store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to reinstall MS store: My ms store seems to not be installed on my windows, ive tried looking for it in apps and i cant open it up. Tried Windows Powershell command to reinstall but i am met with this error Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be...
  4. Error code when trying to reinstall Windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code when trying to reinstall Windows.: So this started when I tried to download Sea of Thieves from the Microsoft store. It wouldn't download, and gave me the error code 0x80073CF. So, of course, I googled it and followed many many many steps and methods on how to fix it, from running a bunch of commands to...
  5. Getting this error when trying to reset windows store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Getting this error when trying to reset windows store.: I bought a new game on the Microsoft Store and when I opened it, it wasn't working. So I figured I'd format my computer because it stops me from download alot of stuff so I did just that, now after formatting Microsoft Store still doesn't work, the problem im getting is that...
  6. Getting this error when trying to reset windows store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error when trying to reset windows store.: I bought a new game on the Microsoft Store and when I opened it, it wasn't working. So I figured I'd format my computer because it stops me from download alot of stuff so I did just that, now after formatting Microsoft Store still doesn't work, the problem im getting is that...
  7. Getting this error when trying to reset windows store.

8. Getting error when trying to reinstall Windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error when trying to reinstall Windows store: I was trying to reinstall windows store but I am getting the following error.Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the...
  9. Getting error when trying to reinstall Windows store

Getting error when trying to reinstall Windows store: I was trying to reinstall windows store but I am getting the following error.Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the...
  10. When trying to reinstall mic. store apps. I get error 0x80073D02

When trying to reinstall mic. store apps. I get error 0x80073D02: I have tried to install mic. store apps. lost due to trying to fix error 124 solitaire. It runs for a while then hangs up with above error. Telling me to shut down an app. that is causing install to fail. Help....