Windows 10: Getting Authenticator sign-in requests randomly

Discus and support Getting Authenticator sign-in requests randomly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting Authenticator sign-in requests; obviously from other people trying to access my account.My question is - for the push notification to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jaynlola137, Oct 21, 2024 at 10:52 AM.

1. Getting Authenticator sign-in requests randomly

I am getting Authenticator sign-in requests; obviously from other people trying to access my account.My question is - for the push notification to be sent to my phone to approve gives me 3 numbers to chose from, then select Approve, then asks for my fingerprint, does the person need to know my email AND password in order for the notification to be sent?Thanks.

:)

Thema:

Getting Authenticator sign-in requests randomly

1. Getting Authenticator sign-in requests randomly - Similar Threads - Getting Authenticator sign

2. Getting Authenticator sign-in requests randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Authenticator sign-in requests randomly: I am getting Authenticator sign-in requests; obviously from other people trying to access my account.My question is - for the push notification to be sent to my phone to approve gives me 3 numbers to chose from, then select Approve, then asks for my fingerprint, does the...
  3. Microsoft Authenticator unknown sign in requests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator unknown sign in requests: When I start my Windows PC I get a logon on popup and a Authenticator request on my phone.I have more jobs and thus more MS work accounts and also a private MS account, but this request is for a work account that I should not use on this PC, so I want to kill the process/app...
  4. Microsoft Authenticator unknown sign in requests

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Authenticator unknown sign in requests: When I start my Windows PC I get a logon on popup and a Authenticator request on my phone.I have more jobs and thus more MS work accounts and also a private MS account, but this request is for a work account that I should not use on this PC, so I want to kill the process/app...
  5. Sign in request in authenticator app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in request in authenticator app: Since yesterday there were 2 sign in requests in my Microsoft authenticator app. I have had my Microsoft account for over 10 years and never had this happen before.My password is safe and there is no way anyone knows it.How do they get the sign in request to the authenticator...
  6. Sign in request in authenticator app

Sign in request in authenticator app: Since yesterday there were 2 sign in requests in my Microsoft authenticator app. I have had my Microsoft account for over 10 years and never had this happen before.My password is safe and there is no way anyone knows it.How do they get the sign in request to the authenticator...
  7. microsoft authenticator unknown sign in requests

microsoft authenticator unknown sign in requests: Every now and then I get on my Windows PC an unknown sign in request see screenshot below.I have no idea what application is doing it and why.The approve prompt on the phone MS Authenticator app does not give any details either.How can I find out who or what is asking for...
  8. microsoft authenticator unknown sign in requests

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft authenticator unknown sign in requests: Every now and then I get on my Windows PC an unknown sign in request see screenshot below.I have no idea what application is doing it and why.The approve prompt on the phone MS Authenticator app does not give any details either.How can I find out who or what is asking for...
  9. microsoft authenticator unknown sign in requests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft authenticator unknown sign in requests: Every now and then I get on my Windows PC an unknown sign in request see screenshot below.I have no idea what application is doing it and why.The approve prompt on the phone MS Authenticator app does give any details either.How can I find out who or what is asking for sign...
  10. Sign in Requested

Sign in Requested: I go to use a document and keep being asked to sign in, even after I verified my account. I use the same computer on a daily basis. The "Sign-In Required" does not go away even after I try to log in again. I'm a student and am constantly on documents that I need to save. It...