Windows 10: Getting a different blue screen every time I start my laptop, but then resume normally.

Discus and support Getting a different blue screen every time I start my laptop, but then resume normally. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a somewhat curious issue. Whenever I shutdown my laptop and then restart it a bit later ~ 30min. I first get a blue screen with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FranziHnk, Jan 11, 2021.

1. FranziHnk Win User

Getting a different blue screen every time I start my laptop, but then resume normally.

Hi there,

I have a somewhat curious issue. Whenever I shutdown my laptop and then restart it a bit later ~ 30min. I first get a blue screen with varying error messages. The laptop then restarts and I can work normally. While actually using the laptop I don't have any issues. However, it still feels odd to frequently get these blue screens. The same happens when I put the laptop into hibernate or energy saving mode and wait a while.

The stopcodes I got so far include: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGE_AREA

I already deactivated the fast statup option, tried various commands like 'msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic', 'chkdsk /f /r', 'sfc /scannow', 'mdsched' without any result.

I checked for windows update I have Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042 and manually went through all items in the device manager and checked for driver updates even the hidden ones.
    I'm not sure if this is an issue with my Graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti. I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 if that matters. It's a fresh windows install since I just bought the laptop recently.

Some my MEMORY.dmp and minidumps can be found under https://github.com/FranziskaHenke/Troubleshooting.

I also added an image of the Event Manager of a sample below. The laptop was shut down at about 13:26 and started again at about 14:08.

Getting a different blue screen every time I start my laptop, but then resume normally. 229eaa76-8d26-40ab-900a-c9666370421d?upload=true.png

I'm happy to share more information if you guide me how to get it :
    Thanks for any help in advance.

:)

FranziHnk, Jan 11, 2021

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 11, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop

Blue Screens of Death are in general caused by driver issues, these applications that proport to keep your drivers up-to-date are not a great solution . . .

The nest time you get a Blue Screen, please follow these steps:

• Let the counter reach 100%
    • Restart your laptop
    • Open Windows File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Mini Dumps
    • Zip up the contents of that folder
    • Upload the Zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
    • Provide a link here to that zip file and we can have a look, in order to help you diagnose the root problem behind your BSOD's

DaveM121, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Getting a different blue screen every time I start my laptop, but then resume normally.

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Getting a different blue screen every time I start my laptop, but then resume normally. - Similar Threads - Getting different blue

2. I get the "Blue screen of death" every time i boot my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get the "Blue screen of death" every time i boot my laptop.: But it doesn't go on forever... the laptop restarts after the "Blue screen of death" and boots normally into windows. Anyone have a solution for this?...
  3. Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why: Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-start-my-laptop-i-get-the-blue-screen/d7848526-827b-4f43-ae6a-e11ce87e6107
  4. Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why: Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-start-my-laptop-i-get-the-blue-screen/d7848526-827b-4f43-ae6a-e11ce87e6107
  5. Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Blue screen with different error every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with different error every time: Hello,A week ago, I had BSoD errors that would show up like once every few hours which was kinda irritating. I tried to perform a clean installation by myself using the "Reset this PC" feature but was unlucky enough to get another BSoD during the installation which has messed...
  7. Blue screen with different error every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen with different error every time: Hello,A week ago, I had BSoD errors that would show up like once every few hours which was kinda irritating. I tried to perform a clean installation by myself using the "Reset this PC" feature but was unlucky enough to get another BSoD during the installation which has messed...
  8. Blue screen with different error every time

9. Different Blue Screen Every time

Different Blue Screen Every time: On Fri 9/13/2019 12:46:42 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091319-11031-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (0xFFFFF805081A8C25) Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFF8008153A3868, 0x0,...
  10. Getting Blue Screen every time

Getting Blue Screen every time: Hi, I am getting blue screen every time with Stop Code "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" . I am having windows 10 Home single language. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-blue-screen-every-time/b8be5b32-3b72-447b-9515-a1d01ab407f6