Windows 10: Getting a blue screen as shown in the picture

Discus and support Getting a blue screen as shown in the picture in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been coming across this blue screen almost everyday since a month or two. I haven't felt concerned as i thought it would get solved on its own.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Uday_Kumar, Jun 6, 2024.

1. Getting a blue screen as shown in the picture

I have been coming across this blue screen almost everyday since a month or two. I haven't felt concerned as i thought it would get solved on its own. But it's still been continuing everyday atleast once and some times 2-3 times in a row at the same time. Each time it gives me a different stop code like it rotates around 2-3 stop codes may be. Can anyone help me out to solve it.

:)

Uday_Kumar, Jun 6, 2024
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 6, 2024
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jun 6, 2024
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Getting a blue screen as shown in the picture

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 6, 2024
Thema:

Getting a blue screen as shown in the picture

1. Getting a blue screen as shown in the picture - Similar Threads - Getting blue screen

2. Getting a blue screen as shown in the picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a blue screen as shown in the picture: I have been coming across this blue screen almost everyday since a month or two. I haven't felt concerned as i thought it would get solved on its own. But it's still been continuing everyday atleast once and some times 2-3 times in a row at the same time. Each time it gives...
  3. Pictures subfolder not shown in OneDrive Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures subfolder not shown in OneDrive Photos: Hi All!I've created subfolder in Pictures folder on OneDrive and put some photos there. But these photos are not visible neither in Photos OneDrive Web app, nor in Photos Windows app.All other subfolders in Pictures folder are shown in both places - in Photos app in Windows...
  4. Pictures subfolder not shown in OneDrive Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures subfolder not shown in OneDrive Photos: Hi All!I've created subfolder in Pictures folder on OneDrive and put some photos there. But these photos are not visible neither in Photos OneDrive Web app, nor in Photos Windows app.All other subfolders in Pictures folder are shown in both places - in Photos app in Windows...
  5. Kmode_exception_not_handled on shutdown, Blue Screen shown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kmode_exception_not_handled on shutdown, Blue Screen shown: My PC crashes every time it shutdowns with the message Kmode_exception_not_handled. I checked the Minidump files with WinDbg, there were some messages that other threads suggest indicate problems with the graphic drivers. I deleted the graphic drivers from Device Manager....
  6. Kmode_exception_not_handled on shutdown, Blue Screen shown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kmode_exception_not_handled on shutdown, Blue Screen shown: My PC crashes every time it shutdowns with the message Kmode_exception_not_handled. I checked the Minidump files with WinDbg, there were some messages that other threads suggest indicate problems with the graphic drivers. I deleted the graphic drivers from Device Manager....
  7. Kmode_exception_not_handled on shutdown, Blue Screen shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Kmode_exception_not_handled on shutdown, Blue Screen shown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows Spotlight: what pictures are shown?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight: what pictures are shown?: Hi, I have a question concerning Windows Spotlight: the pictures I see, are different from the pictures my colleagues see. How come? E.g., I never see animals on my lock screen, whereas some of my colleagues do. How are the pictures chosen? Kind regards Stijn Bousard...
  10. Screen gets blue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen gets blue: Hello, Sometimes, when I use my notebook at night, the screen gets bluer. I can notice because it is really sudden. I'm not sure what exactly changes about the colours, but everything seems bluer. It can be annoying. I also think the screen gets dimmer. I'm sure that it is...