Windows 10: getmydrives malware site stripped mouse driver. Not able to navigate to re-install.

Discus and support getmydrives malware site stripped mouse driver. Not able to navigate to re-install. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; a driver malware site get my drives.com installed malware and stripped out mouse driver. I can see the driver is not installed under settings. I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve Klein1, Sep 19, 2024 at 4:07 PM.

1. getmydrives malware site stripped mouse driver. Not able to navigate to re-install.

a driver malware site get my drives.com installed malware and stripped out mouse driver. I can see the driver is not installed under settings. I cannot get enough functionality off the tab and windows symbol to navigate or search or start a install of a new driver. working on a senior citizens computer who did not know how to avoid malware sites.

:)

Steve Klein1, Sep 19, 2024 at 4:07 PM
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

3. Sher Amo Win User
    no mouse driver in Windows 10

Hi,

An outdated or incompatible mouse driver can be one of the factors why this issue occurs. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you follow these steps to check if the device is recognized correctly in Device Manager.
    To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type Device
      Manager
      and press Enter.
    • Navigate to Mice and other pointing devices.
    • A yellow exclamation means that the mouse driver is not installed properly. You can right-click and select
      Uninstall.
    • Right-click on Mice and other pointing devices and select
      Scan for hardware change.
    • If the yellow exclamation mark still exists, go to their support site to search your product name and find the corresponding mouse driver to install and update.

Note: If there are no pointing devices, it indicates that there is no mouse configured or it is a mouse hardware failure. We suggest that you contact
    your system manufacturer to report the status of the device and to identify if this is a hardware related issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

4. getmydrives malware site stripped mouse driver. Not able to navigate to re-install.

Keyboard and Mouse Drivers fail to install

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse drivers, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • What is the exact error message?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you checked in safe mode if it's the same?
    • Have you tried downloading the latest driver for your mouse and keyboard? If not, we suggest that you check the manufacturer's website for the latest driver.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 19, 2024 at 4:36 PM
Thema:

getmydrives malware site stripped mouse driver. Not able to navigate to re-install.

1. getmydrives malware site stripped mouse driver. Not able to navigate to re-install. - Similar Threads - getmydrives malware site

2. getmydrives malware site stripped mouse driver. Not able to navigate to re-install.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    getmydrives malware site stripped mouse driver. Not able to navigate to re-install.: a driver malware site get my drives.com installed malware and stripped out mouse driver. I can see the driver is not installed under settings. I cannot get enough functionality off the tab and windows symbol to navigate or search or start a install of a new driver. working on...
  3. getmydrives malware site stripped mouse driver. Not able to navigate to re-install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getmydrives malware site stripped mouse driver. Not able to navigate to re-install.: a driver malware site get my drives.com installed malware and stripped out mouse driver. I can see the driver is not installed under settings. I cannot get enough functionality off the tab and windows symbol to navigate or search or start a install of a new driver. working on...
  4. I'm not able to install driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able to install driver.: So I got a new Asus Vivobook laptop with a Ryzen processor, and installed windows, after that I noticed that a button for wi-fi isn't appearing, after some time I realized it's probably a driver issue, and after checking, I saw that there wasn't any WLAN driver, so I went on...
  5. I'm not able to install driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not able to install driver.: So I got a new Asus Vivobook laptop with a Ryzen processor, and installed windows, after that I noticed that a button for wi-fi isn't appearing, after some time I realized it's probably a driver issue, and after checking, I saw that there wasn't any WLAN driver, so I went on...
  6. Online Site To Auto Strip utm_source From Link?

in Browsers and Email
    Online Site To Auto Strip utm_source From Link?: "Thank you for your submission. Unfortunately, your content has been automatically removed because of 'utm_source' in URL. Please resubmit without 'utm_source' (and any other fluff) in your URL." I posted elsewhere and got the above message. Most of the GOOGLE solution's...
  7. Drivers re-installing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drivers re-installing: Trying to uninstall a driver. Go into device manager, select the driver (tp-link wireless card) and uninstall, then when i reboot it is reinstalled, even when i scan for hardware changes it has reinstalled it self with out a reset. Trying to do it because I'm chasing some...
  8. Not able to install Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not able to install Drivers: I reset the my Asus Laptop, since then I'm not able to install the drivers in it. I have downloaded the required drivers from the official Asus website and tried to install them. Everything goes smoothly and the installation is finished. But when I checked my action centre,I...
  9. How to fix corrupted mouse driver (Re-installed mouse driver, Attempted sfc, dsim and...

How to fix corrupted mouse driver (Re-installed mouse driver, Attempted sfc, dsim and...: Hi. So yesterday, all of a sudden, my mouse (Logitech G502) left click seems to be too sensitive. When I click it, it seems to double click even if I didn't. I've had this mouse for 10 months, and only yesterday it started. I thought it was the hardware causing the issue, but...
  10. Mouse driver install

Mouse driver install: Hi, I have installed a Logitech M510 wireless mouse driver, which works fine. However, every time I start my PC in the morning, Win 10 installs an additional HID compliant driver, which is totally redundant. How can I verify which driver is used and how can I prevent that...