Windows 10: GET IN TOUCH WITH AN AGENT

Discus and support GET IN TOUCH WITH AN AGENT in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MY COMPUTER KEEPS SHUTTING DOWN AND I JUST GOT IT. HOW DO I SPEAK TO SOMEONE DIRECTLY? IVE BEEN TRYING FOR LIKE 5 HOURS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dootzy, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Dootzy Win User

GET IN TOUCH WITH AN AGENT

MY COMPUTER KEEPS SHUTTING DOWN AND I JUST GOT IT. HOW DO I SPEAK TO SOMEONE DIRECTLY? IVE BEEN TRYING FOR LIKE 5 HOURS

:)

Dootzy, Jan 6, 2023
  2. skytrails Win User

desktop agent tray error message in windows 10

I tried the following suggestion. When I got to step 4, the list provided no checkmarks to uncheck and the icon for Desktop Agent Tray was a checkmark in a yellow circle. nothing happened when I clicked on the yellow circle with the checkmark. the title
    on the list was Desktop Agent Tray(2) Clicking on the title opened a title beneath the Desktop Agent Tray (2) which did not have the (2)

the publisher of both titles was CenturyLink Inc and the status for the entry with the (2) was enabled and the status of the other entry was blank. Changing the status to disabled did nothing. the Start up impact was listed as high. There was another
    entry under the two Desktop Agent Tray titles There was an icon then Dw20 with a high start up impact. No where was there a place to uncheck or delete. So far the box which lists the error disappears and there seems to be no problem. I just wonder why
    it is there,

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

skytrails, Jan 6, 2023
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Touch Devices

Hi Edwin....

Yes, it works on 8.1, at least on my surface pro 3.

Couldn't do a screenshot cause can't get to Snipping tool while keyboard is up, so I did a "step recording". See attached. Pardon the background, it's my Granddaughter! Cheers! *Cool

f14tomcat, Jan 6, 2023
  4. GET IN TOUCH WITH AN AGENT

error windows 10 desktop agent tray has stopped working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 6, 2023
Thema:

GET IN TOUCH WITH AN AGENT

1. GET IN TOUCH WITH AN AGENT - Similar Threads - TOUCH AGENT

2. touch keyboard and writing panel service is missing after resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touch keyboard and writing panel service is missing after resetting my pc: touch keyboard and writing panel service is missing after resetting my pc.Can it be restored?How can i bring it back?I have taken help from Microsoft support they helped to clean installation of windows, but it didn't help either. Service is not available.because of missing...
  3. touch keyboard and writing panel service is missing after resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touch keyboard and writing panel service is missing after resetting my pc: touch keyboard and writing panel service is missing after resetting my pc.Can it be restored?How can i bring it back?I have taken help from Microsoft support they helped to clean installation of windows, but it didn't help either. Service is not available.because of missing...
  4. Unable to activate windows OR get in touch with support agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate windows OR get in touch with support agent: Hello Everyone,I recently upgraded my PC motherboard, storage and RAM and have since been stuck with re-activation issues. Old SSD which had windows is still in my current PC. My old key was a retail key, not OEM, not from a cheap reseller, but from an authentic seller. I...
  5. Unable to activate windows OR get in touch with support agent

Unable to activate windows OR get in touch with support agent: Hello Everyone,I recently upgraded my PC motherboard, storage and RAM and have since been stuck with re-activation issues. Old SSD which had windows is still in my current PC. My old key was a retail key, not OEM, not from a cheap reseller, but from an authentic seller. I...
  6. Unable to activate windows OR get in touch with support agent

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. How can I get in touch with a live agent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get in touch with a live agent?: I got in touch with one yesterday and now no longer have the option to handle things over the phone for some reason. I've tried every which way I could think of to talk to a human. It's very frustrating to only rely on a forum....
  8. How can I get in touch with a live agent?

How can I get in touch with a live agent?: I got in touch with one yesterday and now no longer have the option to handle things over the phone for some reason. I've tried every which way I could think of to talk to a human. It's very frustrating to only rely on a forum....
  9. GET IN TOUCH WITH AN AGENT

GET IN TOUCH WITH AN AGENT: MY COMPUTER KEEPS SHUTTING DOWN AND I JUST GOT IT. HOW DO I SPEAK TO SOMEONE DIRECTLY? IVE BEEN TRYING FOR LIKE 5 HOURS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-in-touch-with-an-agent/fb5cb2dd-0594-4b1d-b37e-83048453dedd
  10. Why can't I get in touch with an agent?

Why can't I get in touch with an agent?: I attempt to talk to an adviser but the toggle has vanished whats going on? I have picture that I'd like to keep open as before but they are no long the same format I don't like it....