Windows 10: GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost printing on pages

Discus and support GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost printing on pages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Win11, new HP computer Epson WF7710 printerGET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost prints so often whether I'm using the computer or not. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OceanarosePA, Nov 24, 2023.

1. GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost printing on pages

Win11, new HP computer Epson WF7710 printerGET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost prints so often whether I'm using the computer or not. It does this repeatedly. I turn the printer off so I don't waste paper and ink. I've tried all the fixes on various sites but nothing works. Epson say's it's not their printer. It's generated in WIN 11. So much for buying a new printer. this is happening with many different printer name brands as I can see on the BBs. This is a problem. I've wasted a lot of time trying to fix this.

:)

OceanarosePA, Nov 24, 2023

2. How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost

Same question, just new day. Does anyone have a "real" solution to the constant printing of GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost? I have a Brother printer, but it appears it happens with most printers. I'm wasting about 40 pages a month to this nonsense.

PaulAnderson7144, Nov 24, 2023
  3. Why does "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1" keep printing

I have seen posts and replies on this issue.

• I am having the issues on my Epson ET-5850 printer. It prints "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1 Host: localhost" every time the printer connects.
    • I am using Microsoft 11 Pro. (SHOULD NOT HAVE UPGRADED!!!)
    • I am connected via USB. I was connected via wireless and worked great with Microsoft 10, but after Microsoft 11 upgrade, the wireless option won't work and USB is the only way to print.
    • I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software and drivers.
    • I have uninstalled the fax and scanner modules and then reinstalled...
    Microsoft, its has to be YOUR problem and related to Microsoft 11... It looks to be happening with every printer connected to Microsoft 11 via USB.

Thanks for expediting a resolution for the WORLD!

William R Till, Nov 24, 2023
  4. GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost printing on pages

canon mf451dw keeps printing ""GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus Http/1.1 Host: localhost" - Canon says this is a MS problem how do I fix?

canon mf451dw keeps printing ""GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus Http/1.1 Host: localhost" - Canon says this is a MS problem how do I fix?

GregoryMarko, Nov 24, 2023
Thema:

GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost printing on pages

1. GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost printing on pages - Similar Threads - eSCL ScannerStatus HTTP

2. How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost: I have been getting this error and continuous printing and wasting of paper for months now. I have spoken to MS several times and they still have not resolved this issue. I see plenty of others are experiencing the same. Has anybody found a solution to this? I am so sick of...
  3. How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost: I have been getting this error and continuous printing and wasting of paper for months now. I have spoken to MS several times and they still have not resolved this issue. I see plenty of others are experiencing the same. Has anybody found a solution to this? I am so sick of...
  4. Windows is printing randomly with a GET ?eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost every...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is printing randomly with a GET ?eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost every...: Went to settings and unchecked the server printer settings labeled :show informational notifications for local printers and applied and it's still printing the pages. Brother Printer customer support stated it's a windows issue...
  5. Windows is printing randomly with a GET ?eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost every...

Windows is printing randomly with a GET ?eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost every...: Went to settings and unchecked the server printer settings labeled :show informational notifications for local printers and applied and it's still printing the pages. Brother Printer customer support stated it's a windows issue...
  6. GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost printing on pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost printing on pages: Win11, new HP computer Epson WF7710 printerGET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost prints so often whether I'm using the computer or not. It does this repeatedly. I turn the printer off so I don't waste paper and ink. I've tried all the fixes on various sites but...
  7. How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost: Same question, just new day. Does anyone have a "real" solution to the constant printing of GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost? I have a Brother printer, but it appears it happens with most printers. I'm wasting about 40 pages a month to this nonsense....
  8. How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost

How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost: Same question, just new day. Does anyone have a "real" solution to the constant printing of GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost? I have a Brother printer, but it appears it happens with most printers. I'm wasting about 40 pages a month to this nonsense....
  9. Why does "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1" keep printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1" keep printing: I have seen posts and replies on this issue. I am having the issues on my Epson ET-5850 printer. It prints "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1 Host: localhost" every time the printer connects.I am using Microsoft 11 Pro. SHOULD NOT HAVE UPGRADED!!!I am connected via USB. I was...
  10. Why does "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1" keep printing

Why does "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1" keep printing: I have seen posts and replies on this issue. I am having the issues on my Epson ET-5850 printer. It prints "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1 Host: localhost" every time the printer connects.I am using Microsoft 11 Pro. SHOULD NOT HAVE UPGRADED!!!I am connected via USB. I was...