Windows 10: Gateway laptop keeps turning off

Discus and support Gateway laptop keeps turning off in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the only way i can get it to turn on is by pressing the ESC button and POWER button, sometimes i can get to the password screen but as soon as I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by arturo suarez1, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Gateway laptop keeps turning off

the only way i can get it to turn on is by pressing the ESC button and POWER button, sometimes i can get to the password screen but as soon as I go to put it in it shuts off againsometimes the screen blinks on and off when i press buttons a couple of times before it shuts off. Sometimes i get a APTIO SETUP AMI and thats the only screen i can move around in without the laptop trying to restart itself. Sometimes i can only get it to turn un by pressing ESC. I dont think its a hardware issue as it was working a while ago but yeah i need help.

:)

arturo suarez1, Jun 29, 2023
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Gateway Updates its FX Notebook Family with the P-7811 FX Gaming Laptop

I am really tempted to buy this laptop, and I will do the $50 mark off.

3. Gateway Updates its FX Notebook Family with the P-7811 FX Gaming Laptop

I have it

I just bought the P 7811FX. I can't say I've tested it yet with anything, bc I have not. I'm merely putting all of my programs on it this morning.

Anyways, if you go to gateway.com they list is msrp as 1399.00. If you choose to purchase it, Gateway links you to Bestbuy.com

Best Buy lists the laptop at 1449.00, a 50.00 difference.

I noted this to my rep at Best Buy and he changed it to the Gateway msrp.

So keep this in mind, if you want to save 50.00!

jonatbaylor, Jun 29, 2023
  4. Samuria Win User

Gateway laptop keeps turning off

Keep getting Default Gateway not found error

You keep the correct ip etc when its not working so it suggests the fault is the gateway when it stop from a cmd prompt try

Ping 192.168.178.1

See if its dead

Samuria, Jun 29, 2023
Thema:

Gateway laptop keeps turning off

1. Gateway laptop keeps turning off - Similar Threads - Gateway laptop keeps

2. Laptop keeps turning off with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps turning off with a blue screen: I just bought a hp envy windows 11 laptop from best buy yesterday and I updated everything, but many times randomly it just turns off and the screen goes blue with the code 0x0000013a. how do i fix this?...
  3. Laptop keeps turning off with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps turning off with a blue screen: I just bought a hp envy windows 11 laptop from best buy yesterday and I updated everything, but many times randomly it just turns off and the screen goes blue with the code 0x0000013a. how do i fix this?...
  4. Gateway laptop keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway laptop keeps turning off: the only way i can get it to turn on is by pressing the ESC button and POWER button, sometimes i can get to the password screen but as soon as I go to put it in it shuts off againsometimes the screen blinks on and off when i press buttons a couple of times before it shuts...
  5. My gateway laptop wont turn on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gateway laptop wont turn on.: Yesterday I cleaned my laptop and loaded up a game, after it shut it's self down but I turned it back on and it did it again. I left it alone and on the charger, but yet it still won't turn on it will light up the power light but once the black screen lights up off it goes....
  6. My gateway laptop wont turn on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My gateway laptop wont turn on.: Yesterday I cleaned my laptop and loaded up a game, after it shut it's self down but I turned it back on and it did it again. I left it alone and on the charger, but yet it still won't turn on it will light up the power light but once the black screen lights up off it goes....
  7. My gateway laptop wont turn on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop sound/speaker keeps turning on/off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop sound/speaker keeps turning on/off: Hi,The laptop sound/speaker keeps on turning of and off when I connect bluetooth speaker. I replaced the headphones but the problem still persists. I tried to roll back the updates but it does not allow me to. I got this link but it's not helping in my...
  9. Laptop keeps turning off, but doesn't turn off in BIOS MODE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps turning off, but doesn't turn off in BIOS MODE: My lenovo thinkpad 13 2nd Gen keeps turning off after a few minutes after turning it on but when i enter bios menu it doesn't turn off, at first i thought it was overheating issues so i cleaned the fan and applied new thermal paste, but the problem has persisted, Now am...
  10. laptop's ac power keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop's ac power keeps turning off: Hi, My laptop's battery is no good so I always use the laptop on ac power. It was working fine last night but today it keeps shutting down after a minute or so. I've just noticed the battery icon will start off showing the power plug next to it but then the plug...