Windows 10: Gaming service

Discus and support Gaming service in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, used game pass for two weeks on my laptop. Everything worked fine.. Now it keeps asking me to download game service.. I used alll your steps,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Angelique94BE, Jun 27, 2023.

1. Gaming service

Hi there, used game pass for two weeks on my laptop. Everything worked fine.. Now it keeps asking me to download game service.. I used alll your steps, powershell etc.. Non of it works.. I've been trying to get it to work for a week now.. And still keeps telling me to install gaming service even though I have installed it.. I have windows 10...Everything is updated..

:)

Angelique94BE, Jun 27, 2023
Thema:

Gaming service

1. Gaming service - Similar Threads - Gaming service

2. Computer crashing while gaming "The GameInput Service service terminated unexpectedly."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing while gaming "The GameInput Service service terminated unexpectedly.": I have found previous threads, however, the KB that was causing the issues is not installed on my PC. Mini dump file linked belowhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1dVR-55L89PVAUdGTa96H9aw3OXfO0efL/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Computer crashing while gaming "The GameInput Service service terminated unexpectedly."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashing while gaming "The GameInput Service service terminated unexpectedly.": I have found previous threads, however, the KB that was causing the issues is not installed on my PC. Mini dump file linked belowhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1dVR-55L89PVAUdGTa96H9aw3OXfO0efL/view?usp=sharing...
  4. my gaming services are disabled, because of this i cannot access my xbox app on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my gaming services are disabled, because of this i cannot access my xbox app on my pc: i was troubleshooting my xbox app since it wasnt working and did a lot of strategies, to keep it simple i tried every strategy in this video: https://youtu.be/fCqKB8E6cKc?si=-NlOwlyaJ8NpCNkbnothing worked ofc, but one after searching the web more the most common option was to...
  5. my gaming services are disabled, because of this i cannot access my xbox app on my pc

my gaming services are disabled, because of this i cannot access my xbox app on my pc: i was troubleshooting my xbox app since it wasnt working and did a lot of strategies, to keep it simple i tried every strategy in this video: https://youtu.be/fCqKB8E6cKc?si=-NlOwlyaJ8NpCNkbnothing worked ofc, but one after searching the web more the most common option was to...
  6. Issues with Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Gaming Services: Hello, I would like to ask if you could please help me with this problem that I am having regarding the Microsoft gaming services. I have gone to several discord channels, have read several xbox support pages to see if it would help, and have seen several youtube videos...
  7. Issues with Gaming Services

Issues with Gaming Services: Hello, I would like to ask if you could please help me with this problem that I am having regarding the Microsoft gaming services. I have gone to several discord channels, have read several xbox support pages to see if it would help, and have seen several youtube videos...
  8. Xbox app and gaming services not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app and gaming services not working.: When i try to open the xbox app, it keeps giving me error codes 0x800070490 and .0x800073cf9 when i try to install gaming services, which are not installed at all it gives me the same error code. im on the newest version of windows 11, and i got this laptop today....
  9. Xbox app and gaming services not working.

Xbox app and gaming services not working.: When i try to open the xbox app, it keeps giving me error codes 0x800070490 and .0x800073cf9 when i try to install gaming services, which are not installed at all it gives me the same error code. im on the newest version of windows 11, and i got this laptop today....
  10. gaming services will not install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming services will not install.: i have tried to use the minecraft launcher, and it opened the microsoft store, telling me to install gaming services, without having an install button. i tried using powershell codes i copied from another answer here, but it opened the same page, once again without an install...