Windows 10: gaming computer wont do anything just bought

Discus and support gaming computer wont do anything just bought in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i just bought a gaming computer set it up and then downloaded a game then the computer shut down no it wont do anything and it gives me this message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bethThompson2, Jul 2, 2021.

1. gaming computer wont do anything just bought

i just bought a gaming computer set it up and then downloaded a game then the computer shut down no it wont do anything and it gives me this message 0xc0000001 and say stop code configuration info please help i just got it yesterday for my son

:)

bethThompson2, Jul 2, 2021
  2. kate...1 Win User

i bought a game. that wont work

i bought a game on the pc windows xbox not knowing the game wont work

can i get a refund ???

pls let me know

thank u

kate...1, Jul 2, 2021
  3. Game Bar freezes Computer

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better please provide us more information.

• What is the model number of the computer?

• Which game are you trying to play?
    • Try playing other games and check what the status is.
    Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. Visit the below link:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-5th-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Method 3.

For the sound issue try the below steps.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 2, 2021
  4. gaming computer wont do anything just bought

My computer wont run games

Hi,

Compatibility issues with the device and the games, corrupted game's profile data and outdated version of the game are several reasons why you're encountering this issue. For us to point you to the best approach of resolving this issue, kindly answer the
    following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting solutions you've performed?
    • Are you trying to play the games online or offline?
    • Are you using the physical copy or the digital version of the games? If you're using the digital version, may we know where did you download the games?
    If you've downloaded the games from the Windows Store, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link

Another solution you may perform is to search if there are updates available for the games. See

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store
    for the steps.

Catherine Cus., Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

gaming computer wont do anything just bought

1. gaming computer wont do anything just bought - Similar Threads - gaming computer wont

2. JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING: What more do you need? I CAN'T GET ACCESS TO ANYTHING! BUT THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-help-to-do-anything/edb99ad3-4855-4323-a6d9-3e8e7ed5dd49
  3. JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING: What more do you need? I CAN'T GET ACCESS TO ANYTHING! BUT THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-help-to-do-anything/edb99ad3-4855-4323-a6d9-3e8e7ed5dd49
  4. JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. why wont my bought game install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont my bought game install: my dad bought age of empiers 2 and it wont let him install it when he press install it dos nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-bought-game-install/ad6b3f2b-2b06-42ae-a051-66dfd453b00d
  6. why wont my bought game install

why wont my bought game install: my dad bought age of empiers 2 and it wont let him install it when he press install it dos nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-bought-game-install/ad6b3f2b-2b06-42ae-a051-66dfd453b00d
  7. pc wont do anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc wont do anything: pc wont reset, wont repair, cant open apps,cmd commands dont work. if i want to start my pc i got to do startup setting and i got to do disable early anti virus help please...
  8. pc wont do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc wont do anything: pc wont reset, wont repair, cant open apps,cmd commands dont work. if i want to start my pc i got to do startup setting and i got to do disable early anti virus help please...
  9. pc wont do anything

10. TODO wont do anything

TODO wont do anything: MS TODO stopped working a few months ago. It will not open / launch at all, even after I re-installed it from the Store. I hoped it might come back to life after a system update, but alas no. What do I need to do? 181118