Windows 10: Games With Easy AntiCheat or anticheat overall Cause Lag and Badly Reduced Performance

Discus and support Games With Easy AntiCheat or anticheat overall Cause Lag and Badly Reduced Performance in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I Have No Idea of What This is, But Whenever I Play a Game That Has Easy AntiCheat, My Computer Gets Very Hot. It Tries to Load The Game But Always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Johnny . J, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Games With Easy AntiCheat or anticheat overall Cause Lag and Badly Reduced Performance

I Have No Idea of What This is, But Whenever I Play a Game That Has Easy AntiCheat, My Computer Gets Very Hot. It Tries to Load The Game But Always Ends Up Crashing, Or Me Having To Reset My Laptop. I'm Running Windows 10 Windows For Education And Any Other Game That Doesn't Use AntiCheat Workd Just Fine. Works Just Fine.If You Have Any Questions Fell Free to Ask

:)

Johnny . J, Feb 25, 2022
  2. Krezy Win User

BSOD when games are open.

Attachment 140022 Here are the files. When I removed the anticheat programs from the verifier I didn't get any BSOD but I was lagging like crazy in windows. The anticheat programs was faceit.sys and eseadriver2.sys and gave me BSOD instantly.

Krezy, Feb 25, 2022
  3. Mayb1 Win User
    ntoskrnl.exe makes a IRLQ not less or equal blue screen

Yes for the newest game for Valorant its an anticheat

Mayb1, Feb 25, 2022
  4. Games With Easy AntiCheat or anticheat overall Cause Lag and Badly Reduced Performance

Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Feb 25, 2022
Thema:

Games With Easy AntiCheat or anticheat overall Cause Lag and Badly Reduced Performance

1. Games With Easy AntiCheat or anticheat overall Cause Lag and Badly Reduced Performance - Similar Threads - Games Easy AntiCheat

2. Easy Anticheat blue screening my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy Anticheat blue screening my computer: When playing Fortnite, or any game that uses Easy Anticheat, after about 4-6 minutes, the computer screen goes black and restarts, or blue screens and restarts. If anyone could help, please do so, if you need more info, like programs that I use, please ask me. Stop Code:...
  3. Easy Anticheat blue screening my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy Anticheat blue screening my computer: When playing Fortnite, or any game that uses Easy Anticheat, after about 4-6 minutes, the computer screen goes black and restarts, or blue screens and restarts. If anyone could help, please do so, if you need more info, like programs that I use, please ask me. Stop Code:...
  4. EA game crash after easy anticheat Apex legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EA game crash after easy anticheat Apex legends: Helloi had a trouble on a new computerApex legends stop after easyanticheat analyse.I chechek on google and already tried to disable firewall , disable antivirus , checked windows updates and drivers.I tried to run as administrator and to change various compatibility.The game...
  5. EA game crash after easy anticheat Apex legends

EA game crash after easy anticheat Apex legends: Helloi had a trouble on a new computerApex legends stop after easyanticheat analyse.I chechek on google and already tried to disable firewall , disable antivirus , checked windows updates and drivers.I tried to run as administrator and to change various compatibility.The game...
  6. Unity BSOD after launching Easy Anticheat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unity BSOD after launching Easy Anticheat: When I want the game to launch, everything is normal as always, but when Easy Anticheat finishes loading, I get a BSOD. It didn't happen before, but I guess it's up to Unity.This has been happening to me for about 5 days now and I don't know how to fix it, but the day before...
  7. Unity BSOD after launching Easy Anticheat

Unity BSOD after launching Easy Anticheat: When I want the game to launch, everything is normal as always, but when Easy Anticheat finishes loading, I get a BSOD. It didn't happen before, but I guess it's up to Unity.This has been happening to me for about 5 days now and I don't know how to fix it, but the day before...
  8. How to fix Easy AntiCheat Errors properly

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Easy AntiCheat Errors properly: [ATTACH]Easy AntiCheat, as the name suggests is an essential tool to run some of the most popular games. It basically checks if you are using any form of cheats. If you are cheating in the game, you will be banned from playing online. However, a lot of users have reported...
  9. Games With Easy AntiCheat or anticheat overall Cause Lag and Badly Reduced Performance

Games With Easy AntiCheat or anticheat overall Cause Lag and Badly Reduced Performance: I Have No Idea of What This is, But Whenever I Play a Game That Has Easy AntiCheat, My Computer Gets Very Hot. It Tries to Load The Game But Always Ends Up Crashing, Or Me Having To Reset My Laptop. I'm Running Windows 10 Windows For Education And Any Other Game That Doesn't...
  10. Outriders does not start because of Easy AntiCheat

Outriders does not start because of Easy AntiCheat: Hi,Outriders GamePass does not start because of Easy AntiCheat.I tried all the solutions I found witch google.None worked.Can anyone help me?Thanks.The most recent error:GameID: 321 64bit Windows Version: 10.0 Build 22000 Error Code: 10022 Process Exit Code: 103h...