Windows 10: Games will load and constantly crash with new Windows 11 Build

Discus and support Games will load and constantly crash with new Windows 11 Build in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I built a new PC and am having constant issues running games and trying to isolate the issue. Here are my specs:OS: Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2CPU:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thukydykles717, Jul 23, 2024.

1. Games will load and constantly crash with new Windows 11 Build

I built a new PC and am having constant issues running games and trying to isolate the issue. Here are my specs:OS: Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2CPU: i9-14900K 3.20 GHzGPU: GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Driver date Jul 10, 2024MOBO: ASRock Z790 Steel Legend Wifi BIOS updated 16.02 Jul 3, 2024RAM: 128 GB 4x32 GB sticks of G.Skill TridentZ5 DDR5-6000HD: 2 SSDs 1x 2 TB and 1x 1 TBI have run sfc scan, optimized for performance, verified drivers, and even done a complete reinstall of all windows and drivers.I am getting a lot of errors in the Event Viewer with Event ID 131: Metadata staging

:)

Thukydykles717, Jul 23, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 23, 2024
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jul 23, 2024
  4. Games will load and constantly crash with new Windows 11 Build

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 23, 2024
Thema:

Games will load and constantly crash with new Windows 11 Build

1. Games will load and constantly crash with new Windows 11 Build - Similar Threads - Games load constantly

2. Games will load and constantly crash with new Windows 11 Build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games will load and constantly crash with new Windows 11 Build: I built a new PC and am having constant issues running games and trying to isolate the issue. Here are my specs:OS: Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2CPU: i9-14900K 3.20 GHzGPU: GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Driver date Jul 10, 2024MOBO: ASRock Z790 Steel Legend Wifi BIOS updated 16.02 Jul 3,...
  3. Windows 11 constantly crashes on a new PC build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 constantly crashes on a new PC build: I have tested all hardware components and they all passed. I also sent the motherboard back to the retailer for testing and they found no faults. It either crashes right after I exit BIOS or randomly while in use not doing anything demanding.I did a fresh install of Windows...
  4. Windows 11 constantly crashes on a new PC build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 constantly crashes on a new PC build: I have tested all hardware components and they all passed. I also sent the motherboard back to the retailer for testing and they found no faults. It either crashes right after I exit BIOS or randomly while in use not doing anything demanding.I did a fresh install of Windows...
  5. Loading Any Drivers on New Build Crashes Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading Any Drivers on New Build Crashes Windows: I just built a new computer and am running into an issue I've never seen before. When first loading Windows 10 or 11, everything is fine. None of my hardware is detected, including the network cards, so I have no internet. However, it sits there happy as can be. However, as...
  6. Loading Any Drivers on New Build Crashes Windows

Loading Any Drivers on New Build Crashes Windows: I just built a new computer and am running into an issue I've never seen before. When first loading Windows 10 or 11, everything is fine. None of my hardware is detected, including the network cards, so I have no internet. However, it sits there happy as can be. However, as...
  7. Loading Any Drivers on New Build Crashes Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Loading Any Drivers on New Build Crashes Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Loading Any Drivers on New Build Crashes Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Loading Any Drivers on New Build Crashes Windows