Windows 10: Games not loading

Discus and support Games not loading in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I Load into a game it will not work it kicks me out and gives me a message that it crashed any ideas on how to fix this? I have tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jeremy Bergerson, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Games not loading

Every time I Load into a game it will not work it kicks me out and gives me a message that it crashed any ideas on how to fix this? I have tried to troubleshoot but I am out of ideas.. System Specs:GPU: MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Gaming Trio X Overclocked Triple Fan 12GBCPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X Raphael AM5 4.7GHz 12-Core Boxed ProcessorMotherboard: ASUS X670E-PLUS TUF GAMING WIFI ATX MotherboardRAM: G.Skill Flare X5 Series 32GB 2 x 16GB DDR5-6000 PC5-48000 CL36 Dual ChannelSSD: Inland Performance 2TB 3D TLC NAND PCIe Gen 4 x4 NVMe M.2 Internal SSDCooler: MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 360mm RGB W

:)

Jeremy Bergerson, Mar 2, 2023

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Mar 2, 2023
  3. iwin games won't load

Hi Sebrad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

What is the exact issue you are facing with the game?

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Mar 2, 2023
  4. Games not loading

Games, mail & notifications aren't loading properly

Hello Theresa,

Thank you for your reply.

• Have you tried the steps suggested above?
    You may try to run the game in compatibility mode and check if ti helps.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file of the game and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      previous version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Mar 2, 2023
Thema:

Games not loading

1. Games not loading - Similar Threads - Games loading

2. BSOD with weird artifacts keeps happening while gaming, even on light loads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with weird artifacts keeps happening while gaming, even on light loads.: Dumps of last night and this morning after a clean install of windows, updating all drivers in safe mode after deleting the old ones with amd cleanup utility and ddu in 2 separate tries. All this started happening after I cleaned the dust off my pc and switched thermal paste...
  3. BSOD with weird artifacts keeps happening while gaming, even on light loads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with weird artifacts keeps happening while gaming, even on light loads.: Dumps of last night and this morning after a clean install of windows, updating all drivers in safe mode after deleting the old ones with amd cleanup utility and ddu in 2 separate tries. All this started happening after I cleaned the dust off my pc and switched thermal paste...
  4. Network problems and loading into games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network problems and loading into games: Whenever I go to school my network changes. At home I am able to load and play games like Fortnite, Snapchat, and Fall Guys. But at school I can go into the fortnite app but when I try to load into the game it always gets a connection error or in general wont let me play it....
  5. Network problems and loading into games

Network problems and loading into games: Whenever I go to school my network changes. At home I am able to load and play games like Fortnite, Snapchat, and Fall Guys. But at school I can go into the fortnite app but when I try to load into the game it always gets a connection error or in general wont let me play it....
  6. Network problems and loading into games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Microsoft Ultimate word games will not load medium level bomb defusal challenges. All other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate word games will not load medium level bomb defusal challenges. All other...: Microsoft Ultimate word games will not load medium level bomb defusal challenges. Screen freezes at the loading screen and have to quit the app and restart to continue using the app, but those challenges never load. All other challenges load. Have tried repairing and...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate word games will not load medium level bomb defusal challenges. All other...

Microsoft Ultimate word games will not load medium level bomb defusal challenges. All other...: Microsoft Ultimate word games will not load medium level bomb defusal challenges. Screen freezes at the loading screen and have to quit the app and restart to continue using the app, but those challenges never load. All other challenges load. Have tried repairing and...
  9. Computer shuts down when loading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer shuts down when loading games: I am irritated, I have hard reset my pc about 100 times now since getting it. It works for a few weeks, and then it doesn't.I will try to load Diablo 4, and my pc will just restart. The only way to get it working again, is to do a hard reset, and start back from nothing.It...
  10. Computer shuts down when loading games

Computer shuts down when loading games: I am irritated, I have hard reset my pc about 100 times now since getting it. It works for a few weeks, and then it doesn't.I will try to load Diablo 4, and my pc will just restart. The only way to get it working again, is to do a hard reset, and start back from nothing.It...