Windows 10: Games constantly crashing

Discus and support Games constantly crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Lately I can't seem to play any of my games without crashing. I don't get any warning. The games will run perfectly up until it just completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joseph You1, May 23, 2023.

1. Games constantly crashing

Lately I can't seem to play any of my games without crashing. I don't get any warning. The games will run perfectly up until it just completely disappears around 10 minutes later, and I get a 'report a crash message' to the game developers with no crash codes. Nothing slows down or give any sort of warning that it's about to happen. None of my apps are effected. Only when I play games. I have a i9 13900k with a 4090, ddr5 xmp 6200mhz. Bios, windows, and nvidia drivers are up to date. I even did a clean reinstall on the nvidia driver. I have tried turning off hardware acceleration.Here is the m

:)

Joseph You1, May 23, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 23, 2023
  3. Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, May 23, 2023
  4. Games constantly crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 23, 2023
Thema:

Games constantly crashing

1. Games constantly crashing - Similar Threads - Games constantly crashing

2. Games constantly crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games constantly crashing.: Many of my games keep crashing and I keep getting this error messageSourceELDEN RING™SummaryStopped workingDate‎8/‎20/‎2024 4:26 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ELDEN RING\Game\eldenring.exeProblem signatureProblem...
  3. Games Constantly Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games Constantly Crashing: Starting around a week ago, all GPU heavy intensive games started to crash after 20 mins or so of launching. This never used to happen and so I thought it was a one-off occurrence until it was happening constantly. I don't believe there are any issues with my hardware. I read...
  4. Constant game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant game crashes: Hi I was trying to search the web for a solution to my problem and it has been pissing me off not being able to play any games that are on disc eI updated my drivers I wiped the disc and reinstalled windows nothing seems to be working.I tried playing Overwatch 2 like 3 months...
  5. Constant game crashes

Constant game crashes: Hi I was trying to search the web for a solution to my problem and it has been pissing me off not being able to play any games that are on disc eI updated my drivers I wiped the disc and reinstalled windows nothing seems to be working.I tried playing Overwatch 2 like 3 months...
  6. Constant game crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Constant Game Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Game Crashing: Hello, for some time now I have been dealing with the consistent crashing of my game with the following error “EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION”. I have watched umpteen videos and read numerous articles of how to fix this and not a single thing has worked. I’ve updated my game, GPU...
  8. Game is Constantly Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game is Constantly Crashing: I’ve tried multiple things to fix my Yakuza 0 game crashes. The things that haven’t worked:sfc /scannow, no corrupted files foundDISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDoing a clean bootUninstalling and reinstalling my .net frameworkThere were no windows updates...
  9. Game is Constantly Crashing

Game is Constantly Crashing: I’ve tried multiple things to fix my Yakuza 0 game crashes. The things that haven’t worked:sfc /scannow, no corrupted files foundDISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDoing a clean bootUninstalling and reinstalling my .net frameworkThere were no windows updates...
  10. Games constantly crashing

Games constantly crashing: Lately I can't seem to play any of my games without crashing. I don't get any warning. The games will run perfectly up until it just completely disappears around 10 minutes later, and I get a 'report a crash message' to the game developers with no crash codes. Nothing slows...