Windows 10: Game -Sims 4

Discus and support Game -Sims 4 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello i have a Microsoft Surface Laptop Intel Core i7-7660U/512GB SSD/16GB RAM will it be able to run the Sims 4 with all exapansion packs and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IjeO, Apr 26, 2020.

1. IjeO Win User

Game -Sims 4

Hello

i have a Microsoft Surface Laptop Intel Core i7-7660U/512GB SSD/16GB RAM

will it be able to run the Sims 4 with all exapansion packs and different Mods?
    thank you.

:)

2. Brink Win User

The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) FREE for a limited time

Read more:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) FREE for a limited time

Read more:

Brink, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Game -Sims 4

Sims 4 deleting custom content

Hello KayleeAdams,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions:

1. Which version of Windows is installed on your machine?
    2. Are you accessing the game on Xbox device or Windows PC?

I would suggest you to enable custom content option and see if that works. To do that,

• Go to Game options > Other >
      Enable Custom Content and Mods.
    • If it isn’t ticked, place a tick mark and
      exit the game.
    • Later, get back to your game and see if your custom context is present.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to contact The Sims 4 Official Support from the following link:

https://help.ea.com/en/the-sims/the-sims-4/

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Game -Sims 4

1. Game -Sims 4 - Similar Threads - Game Sims

2. Looking for the name of an old farming sim game from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for the name of an old farming sim game from the Microsoft Store: I remember playing it between 2010 and 2015, it was a farming sim game, free to play as far as I remember. The only noteable details I remember are that you could catch butterflies, jars of fireflies were a form of currency I think? and that a lot of the game play revolved...
  3. Looking for the name of an old farming sim game from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for the name of an old farming sim game from the Microsoft Store: I remember playing it between 2010 and 2015, it was a farming sim game, free to play as far as I remember. The only noteable details I remember are that you could catch butterflies, jars of fireflies were a form of currency I think? and that a lot of the game play revolved...
  4. Microsoft Flight Sim 40th Anniversary Gaming Specs - Will my PC be able to run MSFS with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim 40th Anniversary Gaming Specs - Will my PC be able to run MSFS with...: Will my PC be able to run Microsoft Flight Sim with the below specs?Processor: AMD Phenomtm II X4 910 Processor 2.60 GHz, Installed RAM: 8 GBSystem Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, Windows: 10 Home Windows Version 22H2Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500...
  5. Microsoft Flight Sim 40th Anniversary Gaming Specs - Will my PC be able to run MSFS with...

Microsoft Flight Sim 40th Anniversary Gaming Specs - Will my PC be able to run MSFS with...: Will my PC be able to run Microsoft Flight Sim with the below specs?Processor: AMD Phenomtm II X4 910 Processor 2.60 GHz, Installed RAM: 8 GBSystem Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, Windows: 10 Home Windows Version 22H2Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500...
  6. How do I move my Sims 4 packs files free to my game files/folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I move my Sims 4 packs files free to my game files/folder?: So, I just downloaded the Sims 4 in my laptop using the same account on my computer and of course, all the packs and cc mods that I have in my computer didn't appear in my laptop. I went ahead and downloaded the packs for free. However, after installing them, I got a message...
  7. How do I move my Sims 4 packs files free to my game files/folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move my Sims 4 packs files free to my game files/folder?: So, I just downloaded the Sims 4 in my laptop using the same account on my computer and of course, all the packs and cc mods that I have in my computer didn't appear in my laptop. I went ahead and downloaded the packs for free. However, after installing them, I got a message...
  8. How do I move my Sims 4 packs files free to my game files/folder?

9. My laptop shuts down when opening games such as sims 4, the last of us etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop shuts down when opening games such as sims 4, the last of us etc.: I have tried updating my nvidia graphics card and update windows to lates version. My pc's specs:Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1240P 1.70 GHz Installed RAM 16,0 GBSystemtype 64-bit operativsystem, x64-baseret processor Graphics card Geforce RTX 3050 4gb vram...
  10. My laptop shuts down when opening games such as sims 4, the last of us etc.

My laptop shuts down when opening games such as sims 4, the last of us etc.: I have tried updating my nvidia graphics card and update windows to lates version. My pc's specs:Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1240P 1.70 GHz Installed RAM 16,0 GBSystemtype 64-bit operativsystem, x64-baseret processor Graphics card Geforce RTX 3050 4gb vram...