Windows 10: Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game

Discus and support Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently pre-downloaded A Plague Tale Requiem and when I opened the Game Pass app this morning, it started to redownload the entire game... This has... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DarrenSnell, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game

I recently pre-downloaded A Plague Tale Requiem and when I opened the Game Pass app this morning, it started to redownload the entire game... This has happened before with another game in the past... Is there a solution? Am I doing something wrong? Or this this a common issue with the software still?

:)

DarrenSnell, Oct 18, 2022
  2. Jarvichi Win User

Using Game Pass Games On Different PCs Without Having To Redownload

Hi,

My son and I both pay for Game Pass, we have a PC each.

A game like Forza is a massive download (70gb+). Is there a way to copy the game from my sons PC onto my PC so I dont have to redownload it again. Both machines are networked, so if I can find where to copy the files from and to it should be an easy job.

Jarvichi, Oct 18, 2022
  3. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Oct 18, 2022
  4. Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game

Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Oct 18, 2022
Thema:

Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game

1. Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game - Similar Threads - Game Pass redownloads

2. Game pass on pc wont download games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game pass on pc wont download games?: Every time i click to install a game on game pass all i get is a pop up saying download gaming services ive clicked on download but does same everytime i try to download a game...
  3. Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game: I recently pre-downloaded A Plague Tale Requiem and when I opened the Game Pass app this morning, it started to redownload the entire game... This has happened before with another game in the past... Is there a solution? Am I doing something wrong? Or this this a common issue...
  4. Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game

Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game: I recently pre-downloaded A Plague Tale Requiem and when I opened the Game Pass app this morning, it started to redownload the entire game... This has happened before with another game in the past... Is there a solution? Am I doing something wrong? Or this this a common issue...
  5. redownload a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redownload a game: I have a microsoft gateway laptop with windows 10. I bought Vacation Adventures Cruise Director on gamehouse.com. I have it already installed. I need to redownload it so I can play it all the way through. I dont know how to redownload it. Please help me....
  6. redownload a game

redownload a game: I have a microsoft gateway laptop with windows 10. I bought Vacation Adventures Cruise Director on gamehouse.com. I have it already installed. I need to redownload it so I can play it all the way through. I dont know how to redownload it. Please help me....
  7. Xbox Game Pass won't download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass won't download games: For some reason my xbox app won't download anything and give me the error 0x00000000000001. I tried resetting the xbox app by using powershell but it just won't do it, it gives me this error: Get-AppxPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 +...
  8. Using Game Pass Games On Different PCs Without Having To Redownload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Game Pass Games On Different PCs Without Having To Redownload: Hi, My son and I both pay for Game Pass, we have a PC each. A game like Forza is a massive download 70gb+. Is there a way to copy the game from my sons PC onto my PC so I dont have to redownload it again. Both machines are networked, so if I can find where to copy the...
  9. Can't download games from game pass?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games from game pass?: I don't own an Xbox, but I got game pass so I could play and enjoy Halo with my friends on PC. However, I go to download and it says that I have no compatible devices and it doesn't list my PC at all. I know full well that if I were to download this from Steam, that my...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC/Microsoft store keeps automatically redownloading a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Pass PC/Microsoft store keeps automatically redownloading a game: So I installed Outer Worlds through the game pass, played a bit and then uninstalled it but the next time I booted up my PC again it started automatically redownloading the entire game again. I canceled the download, rebooted again and the same thing happened. It always...